I am you, but you are not me.
但你不是我,我是你。
I tried my best to explain it like a sinner.
作為一個罪人,我盡力去解釋。
In the twinkling of an eye, summer becomes a story and autumn a scenery.
剎那間,夏成了故事,秋成了風景。
I'm not the one who is worth your running.
沒有理由讓你跑。
This game is the best game, I'm not talking about the game.
這個遊戲是最棒的,我不是在說它。
Don't say that I oppress you with details. You moved me with details.
別說我在細節上壓榨你,您的細節打動了我。
I have nothing on my mind to talk about. I can't tell my heartache.
我沒有話可說。我不能忍受心痛。
The rain is too heavy, it's useless to hold an umbrella, I mean it doesn't matter.
雨下得太大,撐傘沒有用,我的意思是沒事。
There is no sense of superiority in my life. I've tried my best just because I don't feel inferior.
我的生活沒有優越感。我盡了最大的努力,因為我沒有自卑。
I don't understand why suddenly we are not suitable.
我不明白我們為什麼突然之間就變得不合適
Don't meet me again. I've been through it.
因為你沒有想到,我沒有必要翻山越嶺。
No surprise, no loss, except for the occasional sadness.
沒有意外,沒有損失,只是偶爾的悲傷。
The fish's eighth second is to forget, and my first disappointment is not to love you.
魚兒忘了,我第一次失望是不愛你。
My obsession moved me, but you are still out of reach.
我被迷住了,但你仍無法到達。
Lilies smell worse when they rot than weeds, but that's not what you say when they bloom.
花期腐爛的百合比野草的氣味更難聞,但是開花的時候你不會這麼說。
我活著就像你的影子,你奔向光明,我留有往事的回憶,看過千裡之外的人,卻無法回到你的明天。
In fact, it's not sad to be misunderstood, but it's only when someone helps to explain that I feel aggrieved and want to cry. You see, someone really knows that I didn't do anything wrong.
事實上,被誤解並不可悲,只是在別人幫助解釋的時候,我才覺得委屈,想哭。
大家都知道,我沒有做錯任何事。