最佳狀態就是將來有你。
The best state is to have you in the future.
無論有沒有關係,你在我這裡隨時都是重要的。
Whether important or unimportant, you are always important to me.
這是一段相處,一言不發,也不會感到尷尬。
It's a relationship that stays together without saying a word or embarrassing.
不知你的騎士何時會來,但你永遠是我的公主。
I don't know when your knight will come, but you will always be my princess.
我會遇到許多有趣的人,但是我不會把你在我心中的地位給別人。
I will meet many interesting people, but I will not give your place in my heart to others.
我知道你不會離開我,所以我們不必每天聊天。
We don’t have to chat every day because I know you won’t leave me.
就算是很久沒見到你,我也不會忘記。
Even if we haven't seen you for a long time, you are still my most important person.
想將來的日子還是和溫暖的你在一起。
I want to continue to be with you in the future.
能失戀十次,卻不能失去我一次。
You can lose love ten times, but you can't lose me once.
一塊兒玩,一塊兒玩,一起變小老太。
Let's sell cute together and play cool together and become a little granny together.
這世上最遠的距離,無疑是周一到周五。
The farthest distance in the world is undoubtedly Monday to Friday.
本來想一口吃掉一顆憂傷的心,沒想到卻一口吃成了胖子。
I originally wanted to eat my sorrow bit by bite, but unexpectedly, I became fat with bite by bite.
偷食不是我的錯,而是我孤單的嘴。
Stealing is not my fault, it is the loneliness of my mouth.
我掐了一下,發現你的生命中缺少我。
I counted and found that you were missing me in your life.
和我一起吃飯吧,有我一口飯吃,你就有一碗刷子。
Mix with me, you will have a bowl of brush if I eat a bite of rice.