年初往往是跳槽念頭萌生的高發期,開始瀏覽求職網站並醞釀離職信 (是不是說中了你的心思?!)在跟自己的僱主/老闆/經理 當面提出之前,往往發送一封措辭得體的離職信是體現職業素養的做法。
離職信的撰寫要簡單、明確、重點突出。清晰指出你希望離職的具體日期,並在信中表達你對這份工作的感激之情;離職原因可以簡單帶過,或者不提及(除非你願意說明)。以下示例,可供框架及句式參考:
第一部分: 直入主題並寫明你預計離職的日期,通常為2-4周。
Dear XXX,
I am writing to announce my resignation from Company ABC, effective January 30th.
第二部分: 表達你對經理、團隊及公司的感激。
This was not an easy decision for me to make. The past five years have been very rewarding. I've enjoyed working for you and working on a very successful team dedicated to providing top level customer service.
Thank you for the opportunities that you have provided me during my tenure with the company.
第三部分: 表達祝願並希望保持聯繫。
I wish you and the company the very best and hope we can keep in touch in the future.
最後,提出願意積極配合離職期間的工作交接,表現自己的職業精神。
If I can be of any help during this transition, please let me know.
敬語及落款
Sincerely,
XXX (Your name)
以上為離職信的框架,在此基礎上可以在第二部分中加入個人具體、真實的感受,例如自己的收穫、成長等,不過整體要保持簡潔。如果願意的話,也可以簡單說明自己的下一步動向,如繼續學業(pursue my further education)、陪伴家庭 (shift the focus to my family)、自己創業(start my own business)等。
友情提示:朋友圈轉發時請註明「僅為英語學習之目的」,不要讓你的老闆誤以為你正在撰寫離職信!
如果這封得體的英文信無法順服老闆,那你可能需要用到以下10句中的離職表達了。
職場有風險,離職需謹慎。
I want to expand my horizons.我想展我的視野。
I've made a tough decision, sir. Here is my resignation.長官,我做了一個很困難的決定。這是我的辭呈。
I quit because I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on.我不想陷入窠臼所以才辭職。我希望能向前邁進。
First of all, I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed working with you. However, I think it's about time for me to leave.首先,我要說的是,我真的很高興能與你共事。但是,我覺得該是我離開的時候了。
I've been trying, but I don't think I'm up to this job.我一直很努力,但我覺得無法勝任這個工作。
I've been here for too long. I want to change my environment.我在這裡待太久了。我想轉換一下環境。
I'm sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment, but I've decided to study abroad.我很抱歉在這個時候提出辭呈,但我已經決定要出國念書了。
To be honest, I've got a better offer.老實說,我有一個更好的工作機會。
I'm running out of steam. I need to take a break.我精疲力竭了。我需要好好休息。
I'm quitting because I want to try something different.我辭職是因為我想嘗試不一樣的東西。