1.I thought I'd won until I looked in the mirror one day.
我一直以為自己贏了,直到有一天我看著鏡子才知道我輸了。
2.I'm not less so, just not necessarily all laughing and talking to everyone.
我不是話少,只是沒必要對每個人都有說有笑。
3.We used to be so good, but now even a greeting, are afraid to disturb.
我們曾經那麼好,現在卻連聲問候,都怕是打擾。
4.Once in a while, but remember to wake up.
偶爾動個情,但要記得清醒。
5.You never belong to me. There is no loss.
你從來就不屬於我,談不上什麼失去。
6.I never thought I loved you so much when I pushed You away.
我推開你的時候,從來沒想過,我愛你愛的那麼深。
7.Not everyone will love you in your way.
不是所有人,都會以你的方式愛你。
8.Now want to put all the people who loved amnesia, forget.
想現在失憶,把所有愛過的人都忘了。
9.May everything you do for it have a romantic result in the future.
願一切為之努力的事情,在日後都有一個浪漫的結果。
10.You are so lonely, but you say it's nice to be alone.
你那麼孤獨,卻說一個人真好。
11.Tears from the bottom of my heart but said not to export.
眼淚是來自心底,卻又說不出口的話。
12.I would like to disturb you,but no topic and no courage.
我很想打擾你,可是沒有話題,也沒有勇氣。