1.I tried to like it, but I couldn't help it.
我盡力喜歡過,可聚散不由我。
2.From the clouds sunset, take my heart: i am always waiting for you, even the far-off regions.
寄語浮雲晚霞,捎上我的心裡話:我永遠等著你,縱然是海角天涯。
3.I don't envy others, I only envy us before.
我不嫉妒其他人,我只嫉妒以前的我們。
4.Time has washed away the old age, but the memory of people is still clear.
時光衝刷了舊紀年,回憶裡的人卻依舊清晰。
5.The world is full of chance we meet, but I still can't meet you.
世界充滿了我們相遇的機率,我卻始終無法遇見你。
6.Sometimes, inexplicable mood is not good, do not want to talk to anyone, just a person quietly in a daze. Sometimes, want to hide a person fragile, do not want others to see their wounds.
有時候,莫名的心情不好,不想和任何人說話,只想一個人靜靜的發呆。有時候,想一個人躲起來脆弱,不願別人看到自己的傷口。
7.Later, we were all very simple. You did n’t look back. I did n’t stay. From then on, I became a stranger.
後來我們都很乾脆,你沒有回頭,我沒有挽留,從此成為陌路,音信全無。
8.Do not easily pay the heart, because the heart, the nearest from the sad.
不要輕易付出真心,因為真心,離傷心最近。
9.The more you care, the more it torments you.
你越是在乎的東西,它越是折磨你。
10.The girl is a good girl, the ending is not a good ending.
姑娘是好姑娘,結局不是好結局。
11.I would rather green you do not break up, you said how much I love you.
我寧願綠你都不分手,你說我有多愛你。
12.The season has changed its name, and you have been renamed.
季節換了名字,你也被換了稱呼。