學習成績不好,但喜歡你這件事情上,我能拿100分。
Study is not good, but like you this thing, I can get 100 points.
當原則遇到心動就會破例。
Exceptions are made when principles are enchanted.
你的一句明天見,讓我整個明天都變得超級甜。
You say see you tomorrow, make me super sweet the whole day.
你是我所有溫柔的來源和歸屬。
You are the source and home of all my gentleness.
我攢了好久的溫柔和愛,現在全部給你。
I have saved a long time of tenderness and love, now all to you.
總有人把你的缺陷當做可愛的禮物。
There will always be someone who treats your flaws as a lovely gift.
如果是來見你,我一定用跑的。
If I had come to see you, I would have run.
要把溫柔跟可愛藏起來,留給值得的人。
Hide tenderness and loveliness for those who deserve it.
我想你一定很忙,所以只看前三個字好了。
I'm sure you're busy, so just read the first three words.
在我心裡,你比酸奶,巧克力可樂賴床,都重要。
In my heart, you are more important than yogurt, chocolate cola in bed.
因為你,我的心臟總是忙個不停。
Because of you, my heart is always on the go.
如果全世界都對你惡語相加,那我就對你說上一世情話。
If the whole world speaks ill of you, I'll say words of love to you.