1、為什麼要規定早上起床,為什麼不是中午。
Why do you have to get up in the morning? Why not at noon.
2、再睡五分鐘,一不小心變成了兩小時。
Another five minutes of sleep turned into two hours.
3、每天早上不想起床,我都會反思一下昨天晚上為什麼
死活睡不著。
Every morning when I don't want to get up, I will reflect on why last night
I can't sleep.
4、所謂能睡,大概就是春困,夏乏,秋盹,冬眠。
The so-called sleep, is probably spring sleepy, summer lack, autumn nap, hibernation.
5、熬夜是因為不想那麼早結束這一天,賴床是因為不想那麼早開始這一天。
Stay up late because you don't want to end the day so early, and stay up because you don't want to start it so early.
6、正在起床,起床失敗,正在重起,動力不足,起床失敗。
Getting up, failing to get up, starting again, lack of motivation, failure to get up.
7、我屬於那種,早上雷打不動,晚上視死如歸。
I'm one of those people who don't budge in the morning and die at night.
8、早上不想起床的原因,是因為我被床黏住了。
The reason why I don't want to get up in the morning is because I'm stuck in the bed.
9、任鬧鐘虐我千百遍,我待被窩如初戀。
Let the alarm clock abuse me thousands of times, I treat the bed like the first love.
10、早起的蟲兒被鳥吃,事實證明,我們不能早起。
The early worm is eaten by the bird. It turns out that we can't get up early.
11、請不要叫我起床,賴床是對假期的基本尊重。
Please don't wake me up. Staying in bed is a basic respect for holidays.
12、鬧鐘每天叫醒我,就是為了讓我換個姿勢睡得更舒服一點。
The alarm clock wakes me up every day in order to make me sleep more comfortable.
13、每次起床,一想到還有好多事情要做,根本就不想起來。
Every time I get up, I don't want to get up when I think of a lot of things to do.
14、雖然我的身體被迫起起了床,但我的靈魂還在賴床。
Although my body was forced to get out of bed, my soul was still in bed.
15、雖然我有一顆早起的心,但是我的身體,床,被子,通通不願意呀。
Although I have a heart to get up early, my body, bed and quilt are not willing to.
圖源網,侵聯刪