「讓人鼻酸」的英文說說:原來我只是你無聊時的解悶工具

2021-01-14 騰訊網

1.Until the end, all the warmth is called the past.

直到最後,所有溫暖都被叫做過去。

2.I'm a good coax, but you never try.

我很好哄,可你從來都不試。

3.Youth, we scrawled discrete.

青春兵荒馬亂,我們潦草離散。

4.I'm not cold-blooded or slow-moving, I'm just afraid to put in too much, and I'll be very sad when I leave.

我不是冷血,也不是慢熱,我只是害怕投入太多,離開的時候會很難過。

5.It turns out I'm just a tool to relieve your boredom.

原來我只是你無聊時的解悶工具。

6.Your eyes are clean. There are no impurities or me.

你的眼睛裡很乾淨,沒有雜質也沒有我。

7.Wiping your tears and reluctant to cry are two different things.

給你擦眼淚和捨不得你哭,是兩碼事啊。

8.We will be better, everything is hopeful, gentle and warm.

我們會變好的,一切充滿希望,溫柔且又熱烈。

9.There is a wall in your heart, and I've seen the window.

你的心有一道牆,看到我還特意關上了窗。

10.You are my a good dream, tomorrow all good to say.

你是我一場好夢,明天一切好說。

11.Exhausted patience, saved enough disappointment, the only thing left is fatigue.

耗完了耐心,攢夠了失望,剩下的只有疲憊。

12.Learning to let go is a very important lesson in love, but some people have not yet learned it.

學會放手是愛情中很重要的一課,可是有些人至今沒學會。

相關焦點