1.When the whole world is about to rain, let’s make it clear in our heart together.
當全世界約好一起下雨,讓我們約好一起在心裡放晴。
2.How tacit we are. I don't take the initiative. You don't contact me.
我們多有默契,我不主動你也不聯繫。
3.If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
如果沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。
4.I hope you don't push me away when I run to you.
我義無反顧奔向你的時候,希望你不要推開我。
5.Time will tell you that what you said is not counted, and people you loved can be changed.
時間會告訴你,說過的話可以不算,愛過的人可以再換。
6.There are few catkins on the branch, and there is no grass in the end of the world.
多少年前它叫姑蘇,月光園林,煮酒賦詩。
7.Ask the roller shutter, but the Begonia is still there.
試問捲簾人,卻道海棠依舊。
8.It's as cold as a joke, and life is like a piece of crap.
天氣冷得像個笑話,日子過得像句廢話。
9.The heart is the most important place, still leave you.
心裡最重要的位置,依舊留給你。
10.There is no light chaser on Anhe bridge, and there is no gentle village in fairy tale town.
安和橋上沒有追光者,童話鎮裡沒有溫柔鄉。
11.How short is life? It's sweet to laugh.
人生何其短,要笑的分外甜。
12.Every day without you, my life is so desolate.
沒有你的日子,我的生活顯得如此蒼涼。