導語:比任何人都幸福的是那個飲酒的人,
Happier than anyone was the drinker,
他和終生的同伴坐在眨眼的星星下,
who sat with his lifelong companion under the twinkling stars,
碼頭的盡頭亮著一盞穩定的弧光燈。
a steady arc lamp flashing at the end of the pier.
01.我愛著世事的清明,
I love the clarity of the world,
你是我唯一拖泥帶水的隱忍。
you are my only drag.
02.你眼中的星河蕩漾,
The stars in your eyes,
是我一生的心之所向
is my life's heart.
03.當雲墜入霧裡 枯葉墜入秋色裡
When the clouds fall into the fog the dead,
當星子墜入銀河裡 夢墜入夜裡
leaves fall into the autumn when the stars fall into the Milky Way the dreams fall into
那時候 我墜入你
the night then I fall into you.
04.我在人間販賣日落,
I sell sunsets among men,
你像神明一樣將光灑向我,
Thou hast shed thy light upon me like a god,
從此人間被點亮。
The world was lit up.
05.你眼中有星河,
There are more stars in your eyes
勝過我見過的一切浩渺煙波。
than all the vastness I have seen.
06.撞上你的風華正茂 ,
Meet your youth is
是我最無奈的一見鍾情.
my most helpless love at first sight.
07.想把你養在蓄滿星星的池塘,
Want to keep you in a pond full of stars to
陪我看月亮墜落.
accompany me to watch the moon fall.
08.感謝你 一直像溫柔的月光,
Thank you for always like the gentle moonlight
乾乾淨淨懸在天上 做我每天的糖
clean hanging in the sky to do my daily sugar.
09.想與你消磨浪漫星光 將夜色都拉長
Want to spend the romance with you star will lengthen the night.
結語:願你一生努力,一生被愛。想要的都擁有,得到就珍惜,失去就放下,適可而止的放棄至少不會輸的太狼狽,要相信,以後會有那麼一個人,願意將自己的溫柔都給予你。
—我是青衿,期待與你相遇的每一天