更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
老農傑布的南瓜田
未來之星冠軍 僅供觀賞
怪物大戰外星人
來自外太空的變異南瓜
1954年美國恐怖動畫片
人類免費領取南瓜
小毛孩們 別讓我抓到你們親熱
Darn teenagers! You better not be in my field makin' out!
離開我的南瓜地 快滾
Not in front of my pumpkins! Now scram!
年輕的時候 大家都珍惜人家種的菜
Back in my day, we had respect for a man's vegetables.
你們現在的小孩真是自由散漫
You kids with your far-out, hippie love-ins.
是誰
What in the...?!
沒錯 這就是經典的"嚇你一跳"
Oh, yeah. The classic "up and at 'em."
嚇死我了
That was very scary.
你再模仿一下《藍湖怪物》裡的動物
Do, uh, "The Creature from the Blue Lagoon".
算了 算了 我受不了了
No! No, no, no, no! I can't handle it!
快別模仿了 求你了 快停下
Just stop it. Please, stop it!
你停了嗎 停了嗎
Have you stopped? Have you stopped yet?
林克 你說萬聖節我扮個啥呢
Oh! Oh! Link, what do you think I should be for halloween?
口香糖 湯糰
Chewing gum! Matzo ball!
沙灘球 雪球 化了的雪球
Beach ball! Snowball! Melted snowball!
太陽系 發福的貓王
Solar system! Fat Elvis!
謝謝 謝謝大家
Thank you. Thank you very much.
你想扮發福的貓王 好吧
You as fat elvis? Actually, yeah,
咱走著瞧
you know, maybe.
-夥計們 好消息 -等著瞧 別告密
- Guys, good news! - Hey, check this out. Shh!
目擊雪人的事件是個惡作劇
Looks like that yeti sighting was just a hoax,
我們今晚可以休息了
so we've got the night off.
請喝咖啡 它就是杯普通咖啡哦
Enjoy your coffee. It's normal.
裡面沒有人
No one's in it.
裡面應該再多放點奶
This could use a little more milk.
餵 你沒心情過萬聖節嗎
Sheesh! Where is your Halloween spirit?
我很有心情啊
Hey, i've got plenty of Halloween spirit.
我可準備了件殭屍啦啦隊服呢
Just wait till you see my zombie cheerleader costume.
我該去哪兒弄對超大的啦啦球呢
Now where am I gonna get some really huge pom-poms?
Susan 你現在就是個活生生的怪獸
Susan, you're a real monster now,
你現在可是跟大人物們
and that means you're playing in the big leagues
幹大事業
with the big boys.
我五十年沒過過萬聖節了
I've got 50 years of missed Halloweens
內心的小火苗
all smushed up tigh inside me
呼之欲出
just bursting to get out!
今晚註定是不平凡的一晚
This isn't just any night! It's our night!
好不容易盼來了 我們要去嚇人
And when it finally comes, we gots to terrify.
或許你說得對 長鰭的朋友
Perhaps, my finned friend.
但對有些人 萬聖節之夜的回憶
But for some of us, all hallows' eve
痛苦多於甜蜜
is more trick than treat.
那時我還小
I was but a lad.
腦子裡只有粒子物理學和糖果
My head filled with dreams of particle physics and candy,
甜甜的糖果
sweet candy.
未來的人生一片光明美好 直到...
The future before me seemed sugar-coated, until...
我的波板糖
My swirly pop!
自那黑暗的一夜之後
From that dark day forth,
萬聖節變得毫無意義
Halloween was dead to me,
永遠都是
forever.
我想立馬把你丟進垃圾桶
You know, I kind of want to throw you in the trash right now.
振作 夥計們 你們說過
Come on, guys, like you said,
這是屬於我們的一晚 對吧
it's our night, right?
所以我們出去找點樂子吧
So let's get out and have some fun!
樂子沒的找了 夥計們
Fun time's over, monsters!
今天不準外出 重複一遍
It's a no-go, I repeat,
萬聖節不準外出
a no-go on Halloween.
-太棒了 -什麼
- Yes! - What?
我們接了個大任務
We got us a major situation.
一架UFO進入了加利福尼亞的領空
A UFO has entered our airspace over California,
你們絕對猜不出在哪兒
And you ain't gonna believe where.
莫德斯託[美國城市]嗎
Modesto?!
怎麼總是莫德斯託
Why is it always Modesto?
我也覺得奇怪
I thought it was kind of freaky myself.
我們要處理什麼事情呢 將軍
Any idea what we're facing, general?
入侵 綁架
Invasion? Abductions?
還是來偵查的
Probes?
還不知道 我討厭情況不明
Unknown. And I hate me some unknown.
我命令你們去搜查莫德斯託
So I want you on the ground and searching Modesto
儘快找出外星侵略者
for possible alien intruders, asap!
最好現在就去
Better yet, pronto!
這件事是機密
And let's keep this on a need-to-know basis,
誰也不能說
meaning nobody needs to know!
-能告訴我爸媽嗎 -爸媽也不行
- What about my parents? - Nope, not even your parents.
今天可是萬聖節
It's Halloween after all.
最好別嚇著大家
We don't want to go around scarin' folks.
餵 快來這兒 他們在發南瓜
Hello? Hey, get down here. They're givin' away pumpkins.
看起來發的很快的樣子
And it looks like they're goin' fast.
人類免費領南瓜
Free pumpkins for all humans?
我也是人類 算我一個
I'm a human. Sign me up.
太完美了
Perfect!
從來沒人像墨菲家這樣過過萬聖節
Nobody does Halloween like the Murphys.
我們又做到了 卡爾
We did it again, Carl.
蘇茜寶貝
Susie q!
-爸爸 媽媽 -寶貝兒
- Mom! Dad! - Sweetie?
見到你真高興
Oh, I'm so glad to see you.
親愛的 沒想到你來了
Oh, honey, I can't believe you came.
我終於請了一晚上的假 就來了
I, uh... finally managed to get a night off, so... I'm here.
你總是忙著拯救地球
Well, you're always so busy saving the earth.
這樣對身體不好
It's not healthy.
我們還以為
Yes, we were starting to think
今年要想見女兒
Modesto would have to get invaded by
只能等外星人入侵了呢
aliens again to see our daughter.
太可笑了
That's just ridiculous!
是啊 今年我們一定能開成聚會
Yes, we're just here for the party.
墨菲先生 墨菲女士
Mr. and Mrs. Murphy.
讓我看看你們有沒有問題
If indeed that's who you actually are!
沒問題
They're clear.
辦個莫德斯託最棒的萬聖節聚會 肯定沒問題
Clearly ready to throw the best Halloween party in Modesto!
親愛的 今年我們一定全力以赴
Oh, we went all out this year, hon!
我裝扮的都是你以前最喜歡的東西
I included all your old favourites.
死神巧克力噴泉
Death by chocolate fountain,
糖果做的邪惡女巫的毒蘋果樹
The wicked witch's candy poison apple tree,
和糖果玉米地裡的孩子
And... children of the candy cornfield!
看起來不賴 要真是糖就好了
Yeah, not bad, but you know, call me when it's real candy.
-你知道我意思吧 -Bob 這真的是糖
- You know what I'm sayin'? - B.o.b., it is real candy.
不好意思喲
Oops!
夥計們 這裡一切正常
Hey, guys, since everything looks fine here,
不如你們要糖去吧
Why don't you go out and do some trick or treating?
明白我的意思嗎 街坊鄰居都看看
You know? check out the neighborhood?
當然 我們會緊盯獵物的
Of course. we'll keep an eye out for candy.
我們去那兒 這裡有糖啊
Wait, where are we goin'? There's candy in here. Wait.
蝴蝶姐你來嗎
You comin', b?
努力 別開小差
Just try and stay... focused.
蘇珊 你該跟媽媽去
Susan, maybe you and your mom
剝葡萄準備眼球沙拉了
Can start peeling the grapes for the eyeball salad.
我得去一趟老農傑布的南瓜田
I've got to get to farmer Jeb's patch.
不是偷懶 我們確實需要再來點南瓜
Not to point the finger, but we need more pumpkins.
別去
No!
對不起
Sorry.
那裡不安全
Uh... it's not safe out there.
因為孩子們愛亂扔雞蛋
You know, 'cause kids are throwing eggs
還有拿衛生紙纏人
eggs and... you could get tp'd.
我去拿南瓜吧
So I'll go get the pumpkins.
別跑
Don't run!
我覺得我踩著什麼了
I think I stepped in something.
鮑勃 這很簡單的
It's quite simple, B.o.b.
-不給糖就搗蛋 -按門鈴
- Trick or treat! - You ring the doorbell,
然後重複說"不給糖就搗蛋"
then repeat the following "trick or treat."
如果他們給你糖 那他們就是人類
If they offer you candy, they are most likely human.
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果