1.I can't stand such a time, but I'm young.
經不住似水流年,逃不過此間年少。
2.It doesn't matter if you have a heart.
有心者有所累,無心者無所謂。
3.Ha ha, he seems to leave me again.
呵呵,他好像又要丟下我了。
4.You say I don't love you, but I love you and how can.
你說我不愛你,可是我愛你了又能怎樣。
5.Who personally deleted the person he liked, and then tried to find out about her.
是誰親手刪了自己喜歡的人,到後來又拼命打探她的消息。
6.Holding flowers for gifts, in exchange for a knife inserted in the heart.
拿著鮮花換禮物,換來的只是插在心上的刀。
7.One person's wishful thinking can not be replaced by two people's everlasting.
一個人的一廂情願,換不回兩個人的天長地久。
8.If I can go back to the past, I will choose not to know you, not my regret, is I can't face the outcome now.
如果我能回到從前,我會選擇不認識你,不是我後悔,是我不能面對現在的結局。
9.I love you with half a lifetime, and forget the rest of you.
我用半生來愛你,再用剩下的來忘你。
10.Love you is a kind of suffering, heartache I want to escape.
愛你是種煎熬,心痛的我想逃。
11.I really love the people that I really hurt.
我真心心疼的人,讓我真心的疼。
12.Once a thing is owned, it depreciates immediately.
一件東西一旦擁有,便馬上貶值。