stumble,被絆腳而倒地受傷,步履蹣跚。
fall down,面朝下跌倒。
trip up,絆倒。
slip,滑倒。
She lost her footing and fell to the
ground.
她腳底一滑,跌倒在地上。
I fell and scraped my knee.
我跌倒時擦傷了膝蓋.
He stumbled over [ against] a stone.
他被一塊石頭絆倒。
He had stumbled down and torn(撕裂)
the skin from his knees.
他絆倒在地,膝蓋上蹭破了皮。
I stumbled over a banana peel.
我被一塊香蕉皮絆倒了。
Let me check your leg.
讓我檢查下一你的腿。
He stumbled and almost fell.
他差點被絆倒。
I try to walk away and I stumble.
我試圖走開但我步履蹣跚。
You just stumble on it?
你只是被絆到了?
I stumble and fall, but I give you it all.
我絆倒而摔下,卻已經為你付出。
You don't just stumble onto a place like
this.
你不只會在這種地方絆倒。
He stumbled on the uneven ground.
他在凹凸不平地面上絆倒了。
He stumbled along the road.
他在路上絆倒了。
Stumble he tripped and fell.
他腳下一滑,摔倒了。
Keep your feet,otherwise you fall
down.
站穩些,否則會跌倒。
No matter how many timesyou fall
down, you keepgetting back up.
無論你跌倒了多少次,你都重新站起來。
You have to fall down many times
before you will succeed.
在你成功前,你會跌倒很多次。
I tripped up when I was running after
the dog.
我追狗時絆倒了。
I got tripped by someone.
我被人絆倒了。
He had slipped on an icy sidewalk.
他在一條結了冰的人行道上滑了一跤。