出差時難免要戴上或多或少的行李。如果行李少,還可以隨身攜帶,多就只能託運了。下面是一些託運行李時常用的表達。
1. Can I bring this on the plane? 這件我可以帶上飛機嗎?
2. I checked my baggage in the baggage section. 我在行李房託運行李。
3. May I have baggage tags? 請給我行李標籤好嗎?
4. I won't check this baggage. 這件行李我不託運。
5. It's all personal effects. 這些東西都是我私人用的。6. How much is the excess baggage charge? 超額行李費多少錢?
7. I'm looking for my baggage。我正在找我的行李。8. Where can I pick up my suitcase? 我在哪裡取手提箱呢?
9. Where can I get my baggage? 我到哪裡去拿我的行李呢?
10. Could you help me find my baggage? 請你幫我找我的行李好嗎?
現代人乘船的機會似乎不多,因為有更快、更便捷的交通方式嘛。但有時還是要乘船的。下面是一些乘船常用英語表達,供您參考。
1. Do I need a reservation to go by ship?
我坐船去需要預訂嗎?
2. How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?
去上海的單程票多少錢?
3. Do you have any tickets available for that date?
你們有那天的票嗎?
4. How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?
一張去那邊的往返票要多少錢?
5. What time does the ship leave?
船什麼時間啟航?
6. When will the ship leave for Honolulu?
這艘船什麼時候出發去檀香山?
7. Could you please tell me the departure time?
你能告訴我出發的時間嗎?
8. Where am I supposed to pay the excess fare?
我應該在哪裡補票?
9. Where is immigration?
入境處在什麼地方?
10. I』d like a refund on this ticket.
我要退這張票。
11. I hope you have a good trip.
祝你旅途愉快。
火車也是出行的手段之一,尤其是在國內出差的時候,火車是常常採用的方式。下面是一些乘火車的常用英語表達,供您參考。
1. Where is the ticket office?
售票處在哪兒?
2. I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要預訂去芝加哥的臥鋪。
3. What time does the first train to Boston leave?
第一班去波士頓的列車什麼時間開出呢?
4. Is it direct train?
這是直達車嗎?
5. You have to change at Chicago Station.
你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。
6. You need to transfer at Central Station.
你必須在中央車站換車。
7. When can I pick up your ticket?
我什麼時候可拿到車票呢?
8. How long is the ticket valid?
這車票有效期多久?
9. From which station does the train leave?
這列火車從哪個站開出呢?
10. What platform does the train leave from?
這班車從哪個站臺開出呢?
11. Are there reserved seats on the train?
車上有預訂座位嗎?
12. I missed my train.
我沒趕上火車。
13. He guessed the train would come in early.
他猜想火車會很早到達。