《你是人間四月天》是民國詩人林徽因於1934年所作的一首現代中文詩。林徽因的詩如其人,宛如一陣清新的風,既不甜膩,也不灼熱,溫暖而純淨,綿軟而輕柔,極富女性的細膩與深情,讓人從心底感受到一種愉快和舒適。
今天我們換一種方式,把這首詩寫出來。
I compare you ,my beloved,to lovely April days.
我說 你是人間的四月天;
When your giggling charm enlightens the breezes astray.
笑響點亮了四面風
Rising lightness be your dancing shapes,
輕靈交舞著變
tipboeing the gorgeous spring rays.
在春的光豔中
You are my early April cloud ;
你是四月早天裡的雲煙,
Eventide softness where winds linger insteps proud.
黃昏吹著風的軟,
Starry sparkles,a careless note,
星子在無意中閃,
Modest raindrops over the blooms in a whisper silently loud .
細雨點灑在花前。
Lightness, fairness, and freshness are your floral crest,
那輕,那娉婷,你是,鮮妍百花的冠冕你戴著,
Naive grandness is the enbrace of your chest
你是天真,莊嚴,
You every touch of a round moon holding my breath.
你是夜夜的月圓。
Yellowish green is your budding blade,
雪化後那片鵝黃,你像;
When the wintry snow fades;
新鮮初放芽的綠,你是;
Tender rejoicing be your dreamy lilies in the rippling parade.
柔嫩喜悅,水光浮動著你夢期待中白蓮。
You are trees heavy with flowers merry and gay;
你是一樹一樹的花開,
Like keen swallows ,under every roof,you gently chatter away
是燕在梁間呢喃,--你是愛,是暖,
in thy name of love and warm hopes,you are a lovely April day !
是希望,你是人間的四月天!
「忍一時風平浪靜,退一步海闊天空」一個「忍」字道盡人生智慧
英文寫作,吸菸的危害
老外生日快樂的不同表達方式英文口語的一些禮貌用語
一些有趣,實用的英文縮寫