「在紐西蘭找工作是不是容易?「
「Is it easy to get a job in New Zealand?」
有人經常問我一樣的問題. 我很難過地說,答案是否定的。如果你不是公民或永久居民,特別不容易。
I am often asked this question, and the sad answer is NO, especially if you are not a citizen or permanent resident.
為什麼?
Why?
在我回答之前。。
Before I answer that…
如果你沒有耐心,
你可以直接您可以直接閱讀本文末尾的解決方案,
該解決方案將幫助您在紐西蘭開展與會計相關的工作。
If you are impatient,
you can go straight to the end of this article
for a solution
that will help you
land an accounting-related job
in New Zealand.
如今,紐西蘭移民政策越來越縮緊,
Nowadays, New Zealand’s immigration policy is getting harder.
想移民的人越來越多,
More and more people want to immigrate
海外各國的移民申請人數每年也是大幅度增加,
And the number of immigration applicants from other countries also increases significantly each year.
壓力也越來越大。
The pressure is increasing.
在紐西蘭,很多海外留學生或者本地學生抱怨畢業等於失業,
In New Zealand, many students complain that graduation doesn’t prepare them for employment.
其實這就是紐西蘭就業市場的常態。
But this is the normal state of the New Zealand job market.
小測試(Small Test)
在閱讀本文成為白頭百中的職場達人之前呢,我想請大家做一個求職方面的小測試。Before you read any further, do this small test.
下面五句話,你如果有同感,就在心裡打一個勾。Tick the sentences you agree with.
[ ] 1. 我在網上搜了CV模版,改好了我的CV,開始搜seek,indeed,sjs,trademe,skykiwi投簡歷,但是投了那麼多簡歷,基本都沒回復的。
I used a CV template I found online, and posted my CV on SJS, Trademe and SkyKiwi,but I got no replies.
[ ] 2. 我在招聘網站搜自己專業相關的,因為我沒有工作經驗,也不太懂它描寫的究竟側重哪個方面的技能,我google以下cover letter每天一股腦的海投
I’m searching for jobs in a particular profession, but I don’t understand the job requirements, because I don’t have work experience. So I google cover letters every day.
[ ] 3. 我投的好多簡歷都沒有音訊,或者就是unfortunately,他們已經有別的更合適的人了,面試機會幾乎沒有,投著投著都不想投了。
When I do apply, I get no reply, or I get told there are other more suitable candidates. I rarely get to interview stage. Sending out so many, and getting no reply, I don’t feel it’s worth it. It’s not worth sending out so many and getting no reply.
[ ] 4. 我面試了幾次,要麼他問的我聽不懂,要麼我實在沒有工作經驗,回答得不好,還是沒找到工作。
I got interviewed, but I didn’t understand the questions, or I didn’t have any work experience.
[ ] 5.(海外留學生)我的籤證少於12個月了,我快堅持不下去了,找不到工作了,得回國了,我不想這麼丟人。
My overseas student visa is less than 12 months. But I can’t find a job, and I have to go home. I’m so ashamed.
YOUR ANSWERS
0
一個勾都沒有,說明你已經找到了一份心儀的工作,或者有offer在手萬事不愁。
Zero ticks. That means you got the job you want, or you have a job offer. Congratulations.
1-2
打勾1到2個,說明你找工作的方法還有一些問題,還需要掌握更多技巧。
1-2 ticks. You still have some problems with the way you’re looking for a job, and you need to master more techniques.
3-4
打勾3到4個,你每天都在浪費大量時間做無用功,缺乏技巧和幹勁,你需要改變方法更努力。
3- 4 ticks, you’re wasting a lot of time each day, lacking in skill and motivation, and you need to learn some new methods.
5
打勾5個,屬於「晚期患者」,缺乏找工作的基本技巧,也沒有努力去找工作。你必須馬上改變!
5 ticks, you lack the basic skills for finding a job. You must change immediately!
如果您想改變,那現在還來得及,看完這篇文章後,你自然能找到解決方法!
If you want to change, it’s not too late. After reading this article, you will find a solution!
乾貨求職攻略!NZ求職者如何寫CV,才能投簡歷百投百中!
The Job Seeking Guide! How NZ job seekers can write the best CV before sending!
僱主都是成熟的人,別寫得花裡胡哨
Employers don’t need bells and whistles
最好不要貼照片,要貼也要正式的
Don’t use photos. Keep it professional.
基礎顏色不要過多,黑色就好,也正式
Keep to a simple colour scheme.
標點符號出錯——比如把句號寫成逗號,把英文的句號寫成中文的句號等
Punctuation mark errors – for example, using a comma instead of a full stop, or using a Chinese full-stop instead of an English one.
空格/空行出錯——比如開頭本該左對齊卻縮進了兩行;日期沒有右對齊等
Blank line errors. For example, the beginning of the line should be left-aligned but indented two lines. The date is not right-aligned, etc.
字號字體出錯——比如第一段用的還是10號宋體,第二段卻無故變成9號楷體了
Font size error. For example, the first paragraph is size 10, the second paragraph is size 9, for no good reason.
段落間距出錯——比如前半部分的段落間都是兩倍行距,後半部分卻變成1.5倍了
Vertical spacing. Some paragraphs are double spaced, other paragraphs are 1.5 spaced.
雜七雜八的小bug——不該斜體的卻斜體了;該居中的沒有居中……
Miscellaneous bugs. Wrongly italicised words, or wrongly centered text.
寫明自己的職業,比如,網際網路公司的商務發展經理,可以寫作」Business Development Manager (ICT) in New Zealand and Australia」, 這樣僱主一看便知道你做過什麼行業,在哪一個地區有資源和人脈。
For example,「business development manager (ICT) in New Zealand and Australia」, so employers can see at a glance which industries you』ve worked in, and in which areas you have networks.
排版很簡單的,白紙黑字。雖然看起來很簡單,但是每一個點,之後都能看得很清楚。
Typography is simple, black and white, and easy to read.
如果缺少工作經驗,請閉上眼睛,心中復盤學生生涯你做的最成功的一次作業,或者完成的最棒的一個任務,將這個任務的背景,你在整個任務中起到什麼作用,實現了什麼好的成績,用簡短的話術寫下來。CV裡需要讓潛在僱主看到你的能力,所以即使是一段小任務,如果足夠能展示你的能力,這一點上也是很加分!
If you lack work experience, think about your most successful assignment, or the best task you ever completed. What role did you play in the team? What results did you achieve? Write them down, using very few words. A CV should show potential employers your ability, so even a small task that shows your ability is a bonus.
曲線救國,先通過一個低技能職位進入公司,在伺機轉崗(有風險)
Adapt to the opportunities you find. Get an entry-level job at the company you want to work for, then wait for an opportunity to transfer to the job you really want.
尋求實戰技能培訓課程,讓自己擁有更多技能和實戰工作經驗,增強競爭力
Seek practical training courses, so you』ll have more skills and practical work experience to enhance your competitiveness.
05 領英的重要性,請看這篇 / The importance of LinkedIn (MUST READ)
06 所有的cv,郵件,不要寫中文 / Don’t use Chinese in your CV or email.
07 不要所有的cv和cover letter都是一樣的
沒有針對性是投簡歷最忌諱的,僱主只會招一個職位,在幾百封求職信裡,只會選那個最用力最貼近理想job description的人選。
Sending untargeted CVs is the worst thing you can do. Employers will only hire one person. Among the hundreds of cover letters they will receive, only the ones that closely match the ideal job description will be considered.
針對於每一個不同的job description不要面面俱到,而是要抓重點。很多時候,「少即是多」。
To match the job description, don’t match every single point, but focus on the most important one. 「Less is more」.
簡歷最忌諱的就是「大雜燴」,沒法讓讀者記住你的簡歷,是一份失敗的簡歷。
The worst kind of CV is a 「smorgasbord」, which is impossible for your readers to remember. It’s a failed resume.
應對簡歷最好的辦法應該是敢於取捨,刪繁就簡。縱使你有十八般武藝,也得忍痛割愛,只著重突出其中的幾種。
Dare to choose your best points. Even if you know 18 different kinds of martial arts, you only have time to highlight some of them.
比如說財務專業,請不要說familiar with xero, 要寫用xero處理過xx report,xx statment。
For example, in the financial profession, don’t bother writing 「familiar with Xero」, but instead that you can create a 「Xero report」 or 「Xero statement」.
寫出你真的會做做過的感覺,僱主絕對比你經歷的風雨多,你做過沒做過,他看cv就能看得出來,
Give the reader the feeling you can really do it. The employer is smarter than you think. She can tell if you haven’t really done it before.
一個人的能力,決心,態度,可以完全體現在cv上。
Your CV should reflect your ability, determination and attitude.
09多呈現「影響」和「結果」,減少無關痛癢的表述
在招聘面試中,僅僅通過應聘者的簡歷無法全面了解應聘者的知識、經驗、技能的掌握程度及其工作風格、性格特點等方面的情況。而使用「STAR」技巧則可以對應聘者做出全面而客觀的評價。
A CV alone can’t represent a candidate’s knowledge, experience, skill mastery, work style, personality and situational awareness. Recruiters use the STAR technique to assess their candidates, and you can use the same technique to impress them.
首先要了解應聘者工作業績取得的背景(SITUATION)。其次,要詳細了解應聘者為了完成業務工作,都有哪些工作任務(TASK),再次,繼續了解該應聘者為了完成這些任務所採取的行動(ACTION),最後,才來關注結果(RESULT),每項任務在採取了行動之後的結果是什麼。
這樣,通過STAR式發問的四個步驟,一步步將應聘者的陳述引向深入,一步步挖掘出應聘者潛在的信息,為企業更好的決策提供正確和全面的參考。
First of all, you need to understand the candidate’s SITUATION.
Second,to understand in detail the TASKS an applicant has to accomplish in order to do the job.
Then, to understand the ACTION the candidate takes to complete the task.
And finally, the RESULT for each task after taking action.
Through STAR-style questioning, the recruiter understands the candidate step-by-step, to get a comprehensive and correct reference for decision-making.
這種STAR的方式可以運用在CV裡,講你的能力詳盡的表達給僱主。
You can use the STAR approach to let your CV tell employers about your abilities.
僱主有的時候碰到過不少簡歷,乍一看內容充實得很;仔細一讀,卻發現很多語句表述得好似白開水,並沒什麼價值。
Employers will see a lot of resumes. At first glance, they may seem substantial, but on closer examination, they’re of little value.
最大的通病,是很多同學在簡歷裡僅平鋪直敘了在每項工作/活動中的主要職責是什麼,卻沒有說明做出了什麼貢獻、帶去了哪些影響、有什麼過人/獨到之處。
The most common problem is that many applicants have only a brief description of their main responsibilities in each job or activity, but they haven’t explained the value they added, or what makes them unique or different.
都是畢業生,僱主能理解你不太會,但你不能完全沒有經驗。
If you’re a graduate, employers can understand that you don’t have experience, but you can’t give them a completely blank slate.
這裡的經驗可以是在某一家專業相關公司的實踐經驗,也可以是某一個實戰課程的培訓經驗。重要的是這些經驗讓你了解:
The experience you list can be in a company related to your desired profession, or a practical training course. It’s important that these experiences help you understand:
相關崗位工作流程 / Job workflow
商務交流(全英語環境)/ Business communication in a full English language environment
公司內部和對外的工作狀態和每個職位的任務安排,合作具體事項。/ What it's like to work in a company, the tasks of each person, and how the team collaborates
如果你並不具備這些知識和能力,那麼再好的CV都只能是乾癟癟的一張紙,不能直擊僱主內心想要馬上為你安排面試的點。
If you don’t possess this knowledge and ability, then your best resume is a piece of blank paper, and you won’t get an interview request.
11 不要chinglish一定要找會母語英語或者相關專業的導師幫你修改CV,特別是申請紐西蘭洋人公司的職位,如果滿篇簡單文字和Chinglish,僱主會直接選擇pass,下一封簡歷。
Be sure to find a native English speaking tutor, or a related professional to help you edit your CV. Try to work with a New Zealand company. If you write in a 「Chinglish」 style, your employer will skip your resume.
12 誤區:我願意 實習,即使沒有錢/ The myth of working for free澳新大部分都是中小型企業。不像國內大企業,會培訓初級人員。一個公司給你一份實習的工作, 意味著公司需要投入人力物力來培養新人,所以即使你不要工資,公司也不一定會聘用你。
Most Australian and New Zealand companies are small-to-medium enterprises. If a company gives you an internship, it means they need to invest manpower and resources to train new people, even if the role is unpaid.
看到一個特別符合自己的工作,如何鎖定他?
If you see a job that’s a perfect match for you, how do you lock it down?
1.寄信,寄包裹。你可以將自己的cv,cover letter列印出來,郵寄給心儀的公司,成功讓你在所有投簡歷的候選人裡脫穎而出。
POST: Print out your CV and cover letter, and send it by post. Nobody does that anymore. This will make you stand out from the crowd.
在領英上開聊:在領英上找到合適職位公司的HR manager或者Senior Accountant,私信互動,加深印象。
LINKEDIN: Find the company’s HR manager or Senior Accountant on LinkedIn, and personallyengage in conversation to make a great impression.
找到心儀職位或者僱主名字後,谷歌搜索網址,直接發郵件給對方公司的郵箱地址,問能不能見一面,喝個咖啡可能效果更好。
GOOGLE: After finding your favourite employer’s name, Google search the company contactdetails, to see if you can email the company directly.
You may be saying:
知道了很多道理但是仍然過不好一生,
I know a lot but my life still sucks!
知道了「攻略」但是沒有實戰技能工作經驗,
I know the guide but I still have no skilled work experience
再多技巧也沒有實力重要。
I need to get some real skills!
那麼如何在短期三個月內讓自己從校園小白迅速積累實戰技能
So, how can you quickly increase your 「combat skills」 in just 3 short months?
能真正的披荊斬棘拿到一份【財務工作】,
Work on real financial work
並且迅速上手完成上級交待的任務,
Quickly complete tasks
90天試用期後轉正無壓力呢?
In just 90 days?
AccountingPod就是一個為了解決這些問題而誕生的公司,
AccountingPod is a Company born to solve these problems
是一家由多名澳新註冊會計師創立的
AccountingPod was founded by a group of Chartered Public Accountants
在線數位化財務實戰培訓平臺,
It’s an online digital training platform
提供培訓當前大中型會計師事務所,
providing training for current large and medium-sized accounting firms
以及小型企業或者小會計師事務所使用的
and for small business or small accounting firms
財會實戰(雲)技術,
Real-world financial (cloud) technology
求職面試技巧培訓,
Job interview skills training
安排獲得寶貴本地工作經驗的內推機會。
Work experience opportunities
從2016年以來,
Since 2016
已經幫助不少財會畢業生進入專業相關行業,
AccountingPod has helped a lot of accounting graduates enter professional related industries
開始他們的財會職業生涯,
Starting their career in accounting
成功在紐西蘭定居生活。
And successfully settling in New Zealand
我們能給你提供:We can provide you with
完全模擬初級財務工作環境的實戰和技能培訓,
Real-world skills training in the financial sector
配備三位導師分別作為Team Leader,Mentor和Support,
Three mentors: a team leader, mentor and support person.
作為你將來真實工作中的上級,老闆和同事,
These people will prepare you for your future work, acting as your boss and colleagues.
他們會給你不同的在財務工作中真正需要處理的任務
They will give you different tasks that youreally need to deal with in financial work.
並且在執行過程中協助你,教會你,
Assist you in the implementation process and teach you
處理真實工作中的銀行存款餘額調節表,
Deal with real-time bank reconciliation
應收帳款,應付帳款,工資,
Accounts receivable, accounts payable, salary
現金流管理,消費稅;
Cash flow management, taxation
如何處理真實財務工作中的管理報告,稅務,年報,績效等任務;
How to deal with tasks such as management reports, taxation,annual reports, and performance in real financial work.
如何用Xero處理真實工作中的財務數據,
How to use Xero to process real-world financial data,
包括使用基本的財務工具,運用時間管理工具;
including the use of basic financial tools, and the use of time management tools.
並教會你現行的澳新會計法真實案例應用,
And to teach you the current Australian and New Zealand real-life case applications
包括稅法,合規性法案在真實財務案例的應用。
Including tax law, application of compliance laws in real lifefinancial cases.
並且在日常工作中,And in daily work,
財務們更要注意的是在企業內部,Finances should focus on processes
上下級,同事間以及和客戶的溝通。Communication with subordinates, colleagues and customers
寫出一封正規詳盡財務用語精準的郵件,Writing a precise email using detailed financial terms
運用商務英語完成一個漂亮的客戶電話溝通,Using Business English successfully in a customer phone call
在部門會議和客戶會議中In departmental and customer meetings
精準回答客戶財務諮詢和提問,Accurately answer customer financial advice and questions
也是必不可少的一項技能。It is also an essential skill
AccountingPod的財務實戰培訓,Accountingpod’s financial training
會邀請真實的客戶 will invite real customers.
和作為財務崗位專業人士的你溝通,
who will communicate with you as a finance professional
評價你的表現,給出反饋,Evaluate your performance, give feedback
以及手把手教你如何提高溝通效率,
As well as teaching you how to improve communication efficiency
更快的掌握財務人員溝通技巧。
And accelerate your communication skills with financial staff.
最新的冬季課程將於六月27日開課,
The next winter course will start on June 27th
共6周,每周15小時,
A total of 6 weeks, 15 hours per week.
得益於自主開發的數位化在線教育系統,
Thanks to the self-paced online learning system,
您不用考慮時間地點,
You don’t have to worry about what time to attend classes.
每周自行安排時間
Make your own time each week
在線學習或自定義每個工作日,
Learn online or customise each working day
由課代表打卡監督。
The class is supervised.
培訓課程結束後2周。
Two weeks after the end of the training course,
會開啟全方位財會職業就業指導加上工作內推,
You』ll begin your full-scale accounting career guidance plus work experience
共4周,totalling four weeks
時間取決於你的情況和需要。The time depends on your situation and needs
多位會計事務所資深注會
There are a number of accounting firm senior partners
將協助你修改CV,Cover Letter, 和領英。
We will assist you in modifying your CV, Cover Letter andLinkedIn.
經過專業僱主和資深注會的修改,
and get reviews from employers and senior accountants.
你的CV還會和模版上一樣嗎?Is your CV the same as the template?
你的職業IP還會和其他的畢業生一樣平庸嗎?
Will you stand out from the crowd?
並且你將有自己的1對1職業輔導,
You will have 1 to 1 career counselling
並使用最新的求職和職業技術與你進行1對1溝通!
And use the latest job search and professional skills to communicate.
在求職輔導後,After job-seeking advice,
1對1導師會從準備簡歷到 、One on one tutors will prepare your resume
面試到入職全程持續跟蹤,
Tracking your progress from the interview to your first day of work
並進行合適崗位內部推薦。And recommend suitable positions.
讓你在學習中完全掌握真實財務工作中所需要的各項實戰技能,
Allows you to fully grasp the practical skills required in real financial work during your studies
再也不怕CV無內容可寫,
No longer embarrassed because your CV has 「no experience」
面試無話可說。 No longer nothing to say in the interview.
我們承諾6個月內,We promise that within 6 months,
若沒有幫助你找到一份財會相關的工作/實習,
If you don’t find a job related to finance,
Job Assistance 項目半價退款,
We will refund half the fee of the job assistance programme.
"I would like to state that the knowledge that I have gained from undertaking this course, I believe will be very valuable for the modern day business as this course is NOT a university lecture, but essentially pitched to fit to the real digital work environment of the modern day. Certainly, in job interview situations I have found myself calling upon the practical knowledge I have learned to resolve interview assessments. I would highly recommend this course to anybody who is truly motivated to obtain a career in the field of Accountancy and say that it feels quite rewarding."
作為財務專業學生,AccountingPod給了我一個將學校裡學到的知識運用到真實財務工作中的好機會。
Imogen Laws – School of Real Biz Graduate
What to do
掃描下方二維碼課程詳情 /
PRESS AND HOLD the QR code to register your interest.
(支持Visa, Master, 中國19家網銀,支付寶,微信支付在線支付)
網站連結:
https://www.accountingpod.com/courses/
聯繫方式:
Email:alex@accountingpod.com
Tel:006421 617 222
在2018年6月22日前註冊並付款,將獲得一次免費CV的全面指導以及免費與AccountingPod的資深注會進行一場30分鐘的模擬面試。
Register and pay by June 22, 2018, and receive a JOB READY ASSESSMENT and a free 30-minute practice interview with a Chartered Accountant.
報名參加AccountingPod課程培訓和工作協助