「超級虐心」的英文QQ個籤:既然心知肚明,又何必句句煽情

2020-12-11 騰訊網

1.Love you for two or three years, but your departure is in an instant.

愛你兩三年,你的離開卻在一瞬間。

2.Who gave us to meet, but not to give us forever.

是誰賜我們遇見,卻不一併贈我們永遠。

3.Let a person love dearly not parting, but after the departure of memories.

讓人心疼的不是離別,而是離別後的回憶。

4.Or no, either all. Either now or never.

要麼沒有,要麼全部。要麼現在,要麼永不。

5.Pity the thorns behind you in the confusion of the road ahead, how to turn around is empty.

可憐你前路迷茫身後荊棘,怎麼轉身都是空無一人。

6.Since know, why so sensational.

既然心知肚明,又何必句句煽情。

7.I put down the dignity, put down the character, put down the stubborn, just because you can not let go.

我放下了尊嚴,放下了個性,放下了固執,都只是因為放不下你。

8.You always miss him and let the boys love you.

你總懷念他,讓以後的男孩怎麼愛你。

9.Aimoto is to blame me for not only through the bubble so sad.

愛本是泡沫,怪我沒有看破,才如此難過。

10.I want someone to understand me even I don't say a word.

我想有一個人明白我,即使我什麼都沒說。

11.A person from that The imprint is engraved on my heart. memories, others have long been forgotten.

一個人自以為刻骨銘心的回憶,別人早已已經忘記了。

12.Sorry for my typing. I remember your name.

可憐我的輸入法,都記得你名字了。

相關焦點