歲月靜悄悄的,我只希望有一個共同的繁榮。
The years are quiet, I only hope to have a common prosperity.
我和春風是路人。
Chunfeng and I are passers-by.
你可以用秋水來摘天上的星星。
You can use autumn water to pick the stars in the sky.
回首往事,總會有一個光頭,帶著深深的愛。
Looking back, there will always be a bald man with deep love.
當你說孤獨時,感覺就像是很久很久以前,當星星閃耀在13個州的時候。
When you say lonely, it feels like a long time ago, when the stars were shining in 13 states.
在這個世界上,每個人都有自己的雪,每個人都有自己的朦朧和光明。
In this world, everyone has his own snow, everyone has his own hazy and bright.
英譯漢第一次見面只是曇花一現,但這次重逢卻是一場意外。
The first meeting was just a flash in the pan, but the reunion was an accident.
你是鐵馬,你是冰川。
You are iron horse, you are glacier.
祝你一路走來有個好夥伴。
I wish you a good companion along the way.
祝你們幸福,不要再裝模作樣了。
I wish you happiness and stop pretending.
願你擁有人生中最美好的時光。
May you have the best time of your life.
遇到你是我的幸運,儘管我很難過。
It's my luck to meet you, though I'm very sad.
他世故,不是因為他了解世界,而是因為他遠離世界。
He is worldly, not because he knows the world, but because he is far away from the world.
人與人之間觸摸的溫暖與溫馨被識破,童心遠未失落。
The warmth and warmth of touch between people is seen through, and the childlike innocence is far from lost.
世界是深邃純淨的。
The world is deep and pure.
如果世界是幸福的,我們願意在江湖裡釣魚、砍柴、耕種、學習、散步。
If the world is happy, we are willing to fish, cut firewood, farm, study and walk in the river and lake.
如果繁榮崩潰,深淵在一邊,我們就會死。
If prosperity collapses and the abyss is on one side, we will die.
總有一天,你和我會結婚的。
One day, you and I will get married.
一個妻子,兩個妃子和三四個孩子。
One wife, two concubines and three or four children.
五六年過去了,滄桑成了老夢。
Five or six years later, the vicissitudes of life have become an old dream.
剩下的兩三個人只是年輕輕浮,老了就嘆息。
The remaining two or three were just young and frivolous, sighing when they were old.
限量版的朋友圈乾淨文案,天空滿天繁星,這是你眼中的期盼
說到心坎裡的晚安句子,我只想安靜地做我自己
那些散落人間驚豔你的絕美句子,要自律,不要多愁善感
值得收藏的情緒長文案,天空滿天繁星,這是你眼中的期盼
很努力很自律的句子,這個世界總是比你想像的更令人興奮