I don't have anything to declare.
我沒有什麼要申報。
A: Can I seeyour passport, please?
請給我看看您的護照可以嗎?
B: Is this line for non-residents?
這個是非居民通道是吧?
A: Yes it is. Residents can queue up in thelines to my right.
是的,本國居民通道在我右側。
B: Here's my passport.
好的,這是我的護照。
A: What's the expiration date on yourpassport?
您護照的有效期是到什麼時候?
B: I think it's soon, maybe in a few months.It was renewed in Beijing, so the new expiry date was on the last page.
我想好像快到了,可能還有幾個月。我在北京續籤過,所以最新的有效期在最後一頁上。
A: I see. Yes, you'll need to renew yourpassport in a few months. Make sure you don't let it expire while you are inthe UK.
我知道了。沒錯,您需要在最近幾個月內申請辦理護照延期。保證您在英國期間護照不會過期。
B: I won't.
我不會讓它過期的。
A: Do you have anything to declare?
您有什麼東西需要像海關申報嗎?
B: No, I don't have anything to declare.
沒有什麼要申報。
declare /dɪ'kler/ v. 申報
I don't have anything to... 我沒什麼……
passport /'pæspɔ:rt/ n. 護照
non-residentn. 非居民
line /laɪn/ n. 過道
queue up排隊
·waiting line
expiration date 有效期
renew /rɪ'nu:/ v. 使……更新