點餐:
入座後,餐館先會問你是否要個飲料,比如:
Would you like to order a drink now? / What would you like to drink.
如果你不想花錢喝飲料,就說
Water will be fine 或者 Can I have a glass of water?
想喝東西的話可以說
I'll take a coke, I'll have an orange juice
或者你可以問下
What kind of drinks do you have?
-你們有什麼飲料?
然後餐館給你端來水,問你是否開始點菜:
May I take your order? /What would like to order? / Are you ready to order?
如果你還沒想好,說
Can I have a couple more minutes? / We need a few minutes to decide.
-我可能需要再多點時間決定
準備點單了就可以說
Excuse me, we’re ready to order./may I order?
點餐可以說
I'll take the XXX
也可以指著菜單說 I'll take this/this one
吃飯期間,有些餐館可能會來人問你
How is everything? Is everything ok? How is your dinner? Do you need anything else?
如果你覺得味道還行可以說
Yes, that was a really great meal. We both loved it.
然後餐館可能會問你還需要什麼
Is there anything else I can get to you?
不要就答No thanks.
相關句子:
May I have a menu, please?
-請給我菜單。
Do you have a Chinese menu?
-是否有中文菜單?
What kind of dish is most popular here?
-這裡最受歡迎的餐點是什麼呢?
Excuse me, we’re ready to order.
-你好,我們可以點餐了。
Can I have the same dish as that?
-我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?
May I have another spoon, please?
-可以再給我一根湯匙嗎?
Could you give me a fork, please?
-可以給我一個叉子嗎?
Excuse me. My order hasn’t arrived yet.
-不好意思,我點的餐還沒送到。
Could I have some more water / napkins, please?
-可以再給我一些水 / 紙巾嗎?
Excuse me. Would you please show me where the restroom is?
-可以告訴我廁所在哪裡嗎?