1.As you wish, I have returned you to the sea of people.
如你所願,我已將你歸還人海。
2.You mentioned it again. It's even the first name and surname.
再次被你提起,已是連名帶姓。
3.And then I thought, what are you worth.
後來再想,你哪點值得我義無反顧。
4.Emotions grow like weeds, like loyal dogs, like running dogs.
感情瘋長像野草,如忠犬,如走狗。
5.I, not you think so strong.
我,沒你想得那麼堅強。
6.I'm fine and I can't forget it.
我很好,放不下也忘不掉。
7.Don't cry because it came to an end. Smile because it happened.
不要因為它的結束而哭,應當為它的發生而笑。
8.Those who really want to go, shut the door least.
真正想走的人,關門聲最小。
9.It's better to be you.
山長水闊,最好是你。
10.Let go of what you have to let go and quit the drama without ending.
放下該放下的你,退出沒結局的劇。
11.Don't lose, but more active really tired.
不主動就會失去,但主動多了真的好累。
12.The deaf hear the mute say, the blind see love.
聾子聽見啞巴說,瞎子看見了愛情。