1、今天是萬聖節,我可以明目張胆的告訴你,我是喜歡你的膽小鬼。
Today is Halloween. I can tell you plainly that I am a coward who likes you.
2、萬聖節待在家裡肯定沒鬼,但你拿上南瓜燈照一照人心,裡面確實有鬼。
There must be no ghosts at home on Halloween, but if you take a pumpkin lantern and shine on your heart, there are ghosts in it.
3、來我家過萬聖節嗎?我會本色出演色鬼。
Come to my house for Halloween? I'm going to be a pornographer.
4、惡鬼出沒,百鬼夜行。
Haunted by evil spirits, all ghosts travel at night.
5、萬聖節快點來跟我表白,你這個死鬼。
Come and tell me about Halloween, you dead man.
6、有沒有跟我一起組隊,挨家挨戶要糖果的,明天我的糖果店就要開業了。
Have you formed a team with me and asked for candy from door to door? My candy store will open tomorrow.
7、萬聖節不知道扮什麼好,扮你的搗蛋鬼好不好。
I don't know what to play for Halloween, or be your troublemaker.
8、今夜把脖子洗乾淨,等我來吸血。
Wash your neck tonight and wait for me to suck blood.
9、聽說萬聖節最好的妝容就是素顏,所以我今天素顏出去了,嚇壞了不少小鬼。
It is said that the best make-up for Halloween is plain face, so I went out with plain face today, which scared a lot of kids.
10、萬聖節還用扮演別的鬼嗎?窮鬼一個,本色出演。
Do you play other ghosts on Halloween? One poor guy. He's a real character.
11、不想扮鬼,只想躺在你懷裡吃糖。
I don't want to be a ghost. I just want to lie in your arms and eat sugar.
12、萬聖節別出去,外面有鬼,不過可以跟我一起看星星,我有糖。
Don't go out on Halloween. There are ghosts outside, but you can watch the stars with me. I have sugar.
13、女孩子是神明遺留在人間的可愛鬼。
Girls are lovely ghosts left by gods.
14、跟你講一個鬼故事,我喜歡你。
Tell you a ghost story. I like you.
15、彎彎曲曲的月光小路,通往女巫和她的南瓜小屋。
The winding moonlight path leads to the Witch and her pumpkin hut.
圖源網,侵聯刪