我與你相愛時,我清白又勇敢。
When I am in love with you, I am innocent and brave.
月亮在慢慢變圓,事情也會慢慢變好對吧?
The moon is slowly getting rounded, and things will get better slowly, right?
沒有人能夠預測未來,所以總有人在後悔當初。
No one can predict the future, so there are always people who regret it.
君不見滿山紅葉,儘是離人眼中血。
You can't see the red leaves of the mountains, it is the blood in the eyes.
世上沒人能贖回過去,珍惜眼前,別等失去再後悔。
No one in the world can redeem the past, cherish the present, don't wait to lose and regret.
別去打擾一個不願意理你的人,因為他心裡那個最重要的人不是你。
Don't bother the person who ignores you, because you are not important to him.
保持關係太累 揮手告別太難。
Keeping the relationship too tired, waving goodbye is too difficult.
人生來孤獨,卻渴望擁抱相似的靈魂。
Born lonely, but eager to embrace similar souls.
放手捨不得,堅持又太累,愛而不得時最煎熬。
Let go of it, insist on it and be too tired, love and not the most torment.
你在路上隨便見到的路人甲,是別人做夢都想見到的人。
The passerby you see on the road is someone you want to see when you dream.