Success can be a lonely road.
成功的道路常常充滿孤獨
It can be a tough road.
它可能充滿艱辛
It can be a hard road.
它可能重重險阻
It's not for everyone.
它不是為所有人而設的
Those who follow others like sheep
那些隨波逐流的人
will never know who they truly are.
從來不知道自己真正的模樣
Only those who follow their own path
只有那些走自己的路的人
can discover their true potential.
才能發現自己真實的潛能
Those who fly alone have the strongest wings.
那些獨自飛翔的雄鷹 有著最強壯的翅膀
Those who walk alone have the strongest direction.
那些獨自前行的人 有著最堅定的方向
The rest will always be in need of others for their survival.
剩下的人則需要依靠他人來得以生存
They will always need attention,
他們總是需要別人的關注
need recognition, to survive.
需要別人的認可 方能生存
I am at peace alone.
我獨自一人寂靜前行
Need no attention, no recognition.
無需他人的關注 無需他人的認可
And still I thrive.
我依然茁壯成長
I'm not saying those who have support are weak.
我並不是說那些有後盾的人是軟弱的
I'm not saying you must go at it alone to gain strength.
我並不是說為了獲得力量你必須獨自前行
This is just for those who have fought battles alone.
我說的是那些獨自戰鬥的人
Those who have left like they don't fit in,
那些覺得自己與世界格格不入的人
those who have never had support, in anything they do,
那些無論做什麼事情都無人支持的人
all of those who feel no one believes in them...
那些覺得無人相信他們的人
You don’t need them to believe in you
你無需他人相信你
if you believe in you.
你相信自己就好了
You don’t need their support if you've got your own back.
你無需他人的支持 只要你自己足夠強大
The best part is
最重要的是
When you truly live the life you want to live,
當你真正過上自己想要的生活
when you speak your truth, when you embrace who you are,
當你講述你的事實 當你接受真正的自己
then you gain real respect and real love.
難麼你將獲得真正的尊重 真正的愛意
People love those who have the GUTS to be themselves,
人們都喜歡那些有勇氣做自己的人
those who have the courage to follow their heart.
喜歡那些有勇氣跟隨自己內心的人
Why?
為什麼?
It’s rare.
因為這樣的人很少見
Why?
為什麼呢?
Because most people wish they could do the same.
因為大多數人希望自己也能做同樣的事情
Show them the way
告訴他們方法
Keep going
堅持前行
Believe in yourself.
相信自己
It will all come good in the end.
最終都會皆大歡喜
And when it does,
當真的出現了
you won't have only inspired yourself to be more,
你不只會鼓舞自己變得更加優秀
you will have inspired so many others.
你將鼓舞無數人
I had to learn to fight alone and because of that
我不得不學會了獨自戰鬥 因為這樣
I am strong alone
我現在即使孤身一人也能堅強
I AM STRONG. FULL STOP.
我很堅強
I developed inner strength that can't be broken.
我增強了自己內心的力量 堅不可摧
I am unbreakable.
我所向披靡
Because of the pain
I AM STRONG.
痛苦使我強大
Because of the struggle
I have character most will never know.
奮鬥使我擁有大多數人從不知曉的品質
I appreciate others more than ever.
我比以往更感激別人了
I have more compassion than ever.
我比以前更有同情心了
I had to go deep into the darkness
我曾不得已深入黑暗之中
Now I have more depth.
如今我更有深度了
Now I can see clearer.
如今我看得更清楚了
I had to face huge internal challenges.
我曾面臨巨大的內心挑戰
Now I can defeat any challenge.
如今我可以打敗任何挑戰了
I will destroy every challenge.
我會克服一切挑戰
I am proud of who I have become.
我為自己成為了這樣的人而驕傲
I am proud I have overcome.
我為自己克服了挑戰而驕傲
I am proud I keep going.
我為自己不斷前行而驕傲
I am proud of who I am,
我為真正的自己而驕傲
who I've become.
我為現在的自己而驕傲
I am proud I stayed true to myself.
我為自己保持真實而驕傲
Because now I can live as myself
因為現在我能夠這樣活著
with respect from others
受人尊重
And most importantly
最重要的是
pride and respect from myself
我贏得了我對自己的自豪感和尊重
註:英文來自網絡,譯文屬泊凌原創。