QQ空間置頂的英文「溫柔仙句」:繞過江山錯落,才發現你是人間星火
Precious things are very few in this world. that is the reason there is just one you.
兩顆相愛的心之間不需要言語。
I'm so moved by your hazy feeling about me.
你對我,星星點點,朦朧不清的感覺,太讓我心動了。
It would be a fine day to me if you were well.
繞過江山錯落,才發現你是人間星火
Like the moon, but do not want to chase the moon, just want to stay in the world like you.
喜歡月亮,但是不想去追月亮,只想留在人間喜歡你。
Don't love me with no result, unless the flower shakes me.
別愛我沒結果,除非花手搖過我。
Those can not say the missing, finally boil into a black eye.
那些說不出口的思念,最後都熬成了黑眼圈。
You are the tiny starlight, falling into the fantasy of my dream
你是細碎的星光,落入我夢境的幻想
Be my pig, I raise you, then buy money for food.
做我的豬,我養你,然後賣錢換吃的。
If you walk so gently, the wind will be a little sweet.
你那麼溫柔,走兩步,風都會甜一點。
After I met you, I opened my eyes to the flower fields and closed my eyes to the stars.
遇見你以後,我睜眼便是花田,閉眼是星空。
今天的句子就分享到這啦,各位小可愛們有自己收集的好的句子也可以在評論區分享給更多的小夥伴。如果你覺得小編的句子好的話歡迎biu出去給更多的小可愛看到喲~