我再不逃出去喘口氣,我還不如去死呢。
If I don't escape to catch my breath, I might as well die.
我一點都不感激你們。
I am not grateful to you at all.
生活很苦,但不要放棄愛與希望。
Life is hard, but don't give up love and hope.
再樂觀的人,也有繃不住的時候。
No matter how optimistic people are, there are times when they can't stand up.
我不怕病魔,我能戰勝他。
I am not afraid of illness, I can defeat him.
以後,送你一朵小紅花。
In the future, I will give you a little red flower.
你的身體不光是屬於你的,還是屬於我們的。
Your body not only belongs to you, it belongs to us.
「你好,我叫韋一航,你想看我腦部腫瘤切片嗎?」
"Hello, my name is Wei Yihang, do you want to see a slice of my brain tumor?"
送你一朵小紅花,獎勵你人生第一次積極主動。
Send you a little red flower to reward you for being proactive for the first time in your life.
你們這麼不顧一切來救我的命,只會讓我覺得我是個負擔。
You are so desperate to save my life, it will only make me feel that I am a burden.