1.I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?
寧願笑著流淚,也不願哭著說後悔,心碎了還需再補嗎?
2.Do not say goodbye to me not good-bye, good-bye after.
不要對我說再見,再見後 就不要再見。
3.When dependence becomes a habit, but never give up.
當依賴變成了習慣,卻再也捨不得離開。
4.Give you love has been very quiet but you do not know.
給你的愛一直很安靜,只是你還未懂得。
5.You are not qualified to say that I have changed, I know that there is a word called worship you give it!
你沒資格說我變了,知道有句話叫拜你所賜嗎!
6.The first thing to do is to find a substitute for something else.
放棄一個事物,首先要找到另一個事物代替。
7.My humble waiting, when can you find.
我那卑微的等待,何時才能被你發現。
8.Your humble not worth a hair care.
對你的在乎,卑微的一文不值。
9.In order to love you, I missed the one who loved me.
為了愛你,我錯過了愛我的人。
10.Swears are broken, and nature changes between your turn.
誓言失言,性質的轉換在你轉身之間。
11.As long as it is you, what would I not like.
只要是你,我有什麼不願意。
12.Sent a lot of space dynamics, only to attract his attention, but he has been shielded.
發好多好多空間動態,只為引起他的注意,殊不知他已屏蔽。