今天要分享的是海蒂總結的一些經常會用到的英文表達。
—PART 1—
詳見下文:
1. It will be our honor to service you.
可以服務你們是我們的榮幸。
2. Welcome to visit our factory.
歡迎拜訪我們的工廠。
3. If you have any question, please feel free to let me know.
如果你有任何問題,請隨便告訴我。
4. Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
如果你有任何問題,請隨時與我們聯繫。
5. Which way do you need? Telex release or the original BL?
請問你需要電放還是紙放呢?
—PART 2—
6. Your prompt reply will be highly appriciated.
我方將非常感激能收到你及時的回覆。
7. Looking forward to hearing you soon.
希望可以儘快收到你的回信。
8. Thanks for your understanding.
感謝你的理解。
9. Hope this letter finds you well.
見信安好。
10. We will pick you up at the airport.
我們會去機場接你。
—PART 3—
11. Well received.
收到。
12. Noted with thanks.
已知悉,謝謝。
13. Please find catalog and price list in attached.
目錄和價格,請詳見附件。
14. May I know your budget please?
請問你的預算是多少?
15. Did you come to China before?
你之前來過中國嗎?
—PART 4—
16. I will keep you posted.
我會隨時更新動態給你。
17. How was your flight?
你這趟飛行(旅途)怎麼樣?
18. Which hotel will you stay at?
你會住在哪個酒店?
19. I will pick you up tomorrow at hotel, will let you know when I arrive.
我明天會去酒店接你,到了我告訴你。
20. What time would be good for you?
什麼時間對你合適呢?
—PART 5—
21. I am waiting for you in the hotel lobby.
我正在酒店大堂等你。
22. How many days will you stay in China?
你會在中國停留多少天呢?
23. May I know your schedule please?
請問你的行程安排是怎麼樣的?
24. How many persons are with you please? I need to prepare for picking up.
請問與你同行的有多少個人?我需要為接送做準備。
25. How many people will come?
有多少個人會來?
—PART 6—
26. After our meeting, I will show you our workshop.
結束我們的會議之後,我會帶你參觀我們的車間。
27. This is 海蒂 speaking, Can I help you please?
這是海蒂,請問有什麼可以幫你?
28. This is 海蒂 calling from China. How are you?
這是海蒂,來自中國。你好嗎?
29. Let us keep in touch.
請讓我們保持聯繫。
30. Hope we can build a long business relationship.
希望我們可以建立長久的合作關係。
上述內容僅供參考。有需要的小夥伴可以收藏或轉發或點擊「在看」分享給有需要的同伴哦。
—END—
一個正在外貿SOHO的人的外貿分享號。
長按二維碼即可關注,感謝💗