你知道嗎,你笑起來真像好天氣。
You know what, You laugh like a nice day.
慢慢來,別著急,我會讓你看到風水輪流轉。
Take your time, don't worry, I' ll show you the wind and water.
不開心的時候,就向生活,請個假。然後做個快樂的廢物。
When unhappy, to life, take a leave. Then make a happy waste.
我太容易認真了,我不應該談戀愛我應該坐在路口貼鋼化膜。
I'm too easy to be serious, I should n' t be in love. I should sit at the intersection and stick the toughened film.
迎著晚霞走走,晚風會吹走所有的煩惱哦。
Walk in the sunset, the evening wind will blow away all the troubles oh.
你長得真像蒙娜麗莎的姐姐珍你瑪莎。
You look like Mona Lisa's sister Jane, you Martha.
為什麼不找我聊天,我專門為你的打字。
Why don't you talk to me, I type for you.
我們又不是很熟,你叫我美女就好了。
We don't know each other very well, just call me beauty.
你走路要小心喔,因為不止一次撞到我的心上了。
Be careful when you walk, because you've hit my heart more than once.
棗和枸枸杞是朋友,棗死了,枸杞很傷心,說:棗安。
Jujube and wolfberry is a friend, jujube died, wolfberry is very sad, said: jujube an.
今天,所有的開心都在打折,記得買哦。
Today, all happy are on sale, remember to buy oh.
我還是忘不了他,嗩吶一吹我就覺得走的是他。
I still can't forget him, the suona blow I think it is him to go.
可能夏天到了,我的牙就想要,出來放放風,所以我笑了。
Maybe summer is coming, my teeth want, come out to let the wind, so I smiled.