in a few days
或者是a few days later都是可以的。
例:
The matter will rectify itself in a few days.
那件事過幾天就會變好。
I am leaving for sydney in a few days' time.
過幾天我要到雪梨去了。
In a few days, you will meet your baby brother.
再過幾天,你就會看到你的弟弟了。
one of these days
總有一天(用於許諾),也許明天,有朝一日
英文解釋是within an indefinite time or at an unspecified future time.
(在一個不確定的時間或在未來的一個不確定的時間)
例:
Good night, old chap. I'll be over again one of these days.
晚安,老弟。我過幾天還會再來的。
" One of these days, " said Fanny, with dismal emphasis, " you'll get into trouble."
「過不了幾天,」範尼難過地強調說,『你就會遇到麻煩的。」
sooner or later
過不了多久,遲早
used to say that you do not know exactly when something will happen, but you are certain that it will happen
來表示你不知道某件事什麼時候會發生,但你肯定它會發生;遲早
●Sooner or later, it will out.
在不久後,它會逃脫出來。
●Sooner or later she's going to realize what a mistake she's made.
她遲早會意識到她犯了一個多麼嚴重的錯誤。