難道我還不夠好,所以你走了以後頭也不回。
Is it because I'm not good enough, so you don't look back when you leave.
看起來我只能袖手旁觀,看你喜歡的人。
It seems that I can only stand by and watch you like others.
而且我還是爸爸媽媽寵愛的女孩。
I'm also the girl that mom and dad spoiled.
過於溫和也不好,所有的人都認為你只是在笑。
It’s not good to be too gentle, everyone thinks you only laugh.
這個世界上的事情經不起推敲,有委屈藏在心裡。
The things in this world cannot withstand scrutiny, each of them hides grievances.
我沒幹過什麼怪事。
I think there is nothing strange.
過多的透支了淚水,我們便學會了無憂無慮的微笑。
After we overdrawn our tears, we learned to laugh heartlessly.
人們總是過於執著於第一眼看到什麼。
People are always too attached to what they see at first sight.
不畏萬難我怕萬難之後你不在。
I am not afraid of all difficulties. I am afraid that you will not be there after all the difficulties.
假如一杯酒能把心酸咽下去,我就直接吹瓶。
If a glass of wine can swallow all the sadness, then I just blow the bottle.
愛情只是偶爾兌現的謊言。
Love words are just lie occasionally fulfilled.
我甚至想過孩子的名字,可能給他姓的人卻不在。
I even figured out the child's name, but the person who can give him the last name is no longer there.
過了一會兒,才想起我們沒有合照。
Later I remembered that we didn't even have a picture together.
在你離開後,我開始拒絕別人的溫柔。
After you left, I began to reject everyone's tenderness.
以最幼稚的方式失去最愛的人是我們自己。
We all use the most naive way to lose the one we love the most.
再加上我的一份,請你好好照顧她。
Please take good care of her and add my share.
風吹草動,人們的笑意漸漸消散。
The wind blows and it passes, and people smile and disappear.
無法形容的心酸我也只能當笑談。
I can't say enough sadness to talk about it.
晚睡成癮後,終於習慣無人照顧。
Later, staying up late became addicted and finally got used to no one caring.