「你每天這麼演,累不累」
"Are you tired of acting like this every day?"
「我開不開心 重要嗎 誰會在意啊」
"Does it matter if I'm happy or not? Who cares?"
「瑤瑤,我有點撐不下去了」
"Yaoyao, I can't stand it."
「早知道後勁這麼大,不分手就好了」
"If I had known that the stamina was so great, I would not have broken up."
「你去你該去的地方,我過我該過的日子」
"You go where you need to go, and I'll go where I need to go."
「很痛苦的幸福,和絕望裡的希望,還有不捨得的捨得」
"Very painful happiness, and despair in the hope, there is not willing to give up."
「我的累和你們不一樣,但我說不出口」
"My tiredness is different from yours, but I can't say it."
「希望我們都能撐過黑暗
等苦盡甘來那天山河星月都作賀禮」
"I hope we can make it through the darkness." When the bitter and sweet day comes, the mountains, rivers, stars and the moon will be a gift.
「這不是壞事 而是我找到了比生命更珍貴的愛情」
"This is not a bad thing, but I found a love more precious than life."
「不是每個面帶微笑的人 都是真正發自內心的開心」
"Not everyone who smiles is really happy from the bottom of his heart."
「把盛裝的笑留給他人 把未加修飾的悲留給自己 並不是善解人意 只是想騙過自己 感同身受太難 不必強求」
"It is not understanding to leave unadorned laughter to others and unadorned sadness to oneself, but to deceive oneself into feeling the pain too difficult to force."
「很痛苦的幸福」
「和很絕望裡的希望」
「還有捨不得裡的捨得」
「愛和恨天各一放」
"A very painful happiness." "And hope in despair." "And the willingness to give up." "Love and hate go their separate ways"
但我還要堅持一段時間,讓他平平安安的走。
But I still have to insist on a period of time, let him go safely.
我說我做的這些都只是想讓你開心,你信嗎?
Do you believe that I just want to make you happy?
一個人的黑暗我太熟悉了
I am too familiar with the darkness of a person.
兩個人,兩次狂奔,兩次遺憾。
Two people, two runs, two regrets.
我是這樣忘卻你。當世界的聲音忘記你。
——我是這樣記得你。在忘卻的立場上。用我的聲音記得你。
This is how I forget you. When the voice of the world forgets you. That's how I remember you. In the position of forgetting. Remember you with my voice.