《24-K Magic》布魯諾·馬爾斯
24-K Magic Bruno Mars.
哇,謝謝
Wow, thank you.
非常感謝你們
Thank you guys so much.
哇,好吧
Wow, all right.
首先,對其他提名者來說
First of all, to the other nominees in this category.
Lord、kung-fu Kenny、Jay-z、Gambino
Lord, kung-fu Kenny, Jay-z, Gambino,
你們是我在工作室裡努力創作的動力
you guys are the reason why I'm in the studio pulling my hair out man.
因為我知道你們會創作出最頂尖的藝術和音樂
Cuz I know you guys are gonna only come with the top-shelf artistry and music.
謝謝你們用音樂祝福這個世界
and thank you guys for blessing the world with your music I mean that.
我能快速講講我的故事嗎?
Can I tell you our story real quick,
不要打斷我,格萊美,好嗎
don't cut me off Grammys, please.
我想試著講一講
I'm gonna try to do this,
我喝了點酒,但是
I've been drinking celebrating a little bit but,
我15歲的時候
so I'm 15 years old and
我在夏威夷開了一場名為「玻里尼西亞的魔力」的演出
I'm opening up a show in Hawaii called the magic of polynesia.
我在一個幕布前,正在唱著歌
I'm in front of a curtain and I'm singing songs.
我的工作和那個節目是招待一千個人
My job and that show was to entertain about a thousand people,
一千名來自世界各地的遊客
a thousand tourists from all over the world.
我把10到12首歌放在一起
and I want put together a set list like ten to twelve songs.
說實話,我當時才15歲,難以置信
and I'll be honest I was incredible at fifteen I was
後來在生活中,我發現
and later on in life I found out that
我唱的那些歌
those songs that I was singing
是由babyface、Jimmy Jam、Terry Lewis和Teddy Riley寫的
were written by either babyface, Jimmy Jam, Terry Lewis, or Teddy Riley.
通過這些歌,我看到了
and with those songs, I remember seeing it,
我記得我親眼目睹了
I remember seeing it firsthand
人們與來自世界不同角落的人在一起跳舞
people dancing that had never met each other from two sides of the globe.
互相跳舞,互相敬酒
dancing with each other, toasting with each other,
一起慶祝
celebrating together.
這張專輯我想做的就是這種感覺
All I wanted to do with this album was that.
你知道,那些歌是純粹為了快樂而寫的
and you know, those songs were written with nothing but joy.
只有一個原因,那就是愛
and for one reason only that's love.
這就是我想要表達的
and that's all I wanted to bring with this out
希望我能再次感受到那種場景
and hopefully I could feel that again
看到每個人都在跳舞,每個人都在躍動
and see everybody dancing and everybody moving.
所以我想把這個獎項獻給他們
So I'd like to dedicate this award to them.
他們是我的英雄,他們是我的老師
They are my heroes, they are my teachers.
他們奠定了這張專輯的基礎
They laid the foundation that this album wouldn't exist.
如果不是這些人
If it wasn't for these guys
寫了這些歌
that have written these songs
我最多只能撒撒醬汁
and you know I have to sprinkle a little more sauce on it.
這是給他們的
and this is for them.
我愛你們
I love you guys.
非常感謝
Thank you so much.
我不知道,這太不可思議了
I don't know, it's incredible.
謝謝你們,謝謝格萊美
Thank you guys. Thank you Grammys.
我愛你,Neal
Can I like I love you, Neal.
謝謝你邀請我參加格萊美
Thank you for inviting me to the Grammys.
我們很快就會再見
I'll see you all soon.
謝謝你們
Thank you guys.