1.If everyone understood you, what would you have to be?
如果每個人都理解你,那你得普通成什麼樣子?
2.Later, you are in the place, then it is not the direction of my eyes.
後來,你在的地方,再也不是我眼睛的方向。
3.You are so lonely, but you say it's nice to be alone.
你那麼孤獨,卻說一個人真好。
4.No matter how big the world is, it's no bigger than a heart, and how far it goes, it's no more than a dream.
世界再大,大不過一顆心,走得再遠,遠不過一場夢。
5.I feel lonely again, but the city is clear.
我莫名又來了孤獨感,可城市分明人山人海。
6.When you are alone with your umbrella, you must be obedient and profitable.
獨自撐傘的日子,也要順順利利。
7.That's it. Please stop fantasizing. He's gone, and there's no turning back.
就這樣吧,請別再幻想了,他走過了,哪還會回頭呢。
8.You are in a hurry, as if there is someone waiting for you.
你走得好急,好像真的有誰在前頭等你一樣。
9.The calm, not indifferent, naturally, contend for the inevitable.
得之坦然,失之淡然,順其自然,爭其必然。
10.Tears from the bottom of my heart but said not to export.
眼淚是來自心底,卻又說不出口的話。
11.I'm sick. I can't forget you. I can't let myself go.
我有病,忘不了你,放不過自己。
12.Deep love is a game that no one can afford to lose.
深愛,是一場誰都輸不起的遊戲。