1.Let you be happy in the arms of others.
就讓你在別人懷裡快樂。
2.The world of mortals has you, enough comfort lives.
紅塵有你,足慰平生。
3.Of all the goodbyes, my favorite: see you tomorrow. Of all the blessings, the most favorite: as you wish.
所有的道別中,最喜歡:明天見。所有的祝福裡,最偏愛:如你願。
4.I always look at the rising sun and the homeless.
我總是這樣凝望那些日升月沉無家可歸的憂傷。
5.How far are you talking about forever? When will vows change into lies.
你說的永遠到底有多遠?何時誓言會變謊言。
6.Who is willing to forget, after all, those roads have been together.
誰肯遺忘丶畢竟那些路都是曾經一起走過。
7.If you don't love, please let go of your hand and give it a life.
如若不愛,請放開你的手,給它一條生路。
8.You still know me and everything about me. I'm sorry, but I still have to be cruel to you.
你還是依舊很了解我,了解我的一切。對不起,我還是要狠心對待你。
9.I don't want to disturb you any more. At the cost of silence, I will make you stay in my lonely life for a long time.
我不願再驚動你,我以靜默作為代價,換得你長長久久地留在我孤獨的生命裡。
10.Love my love please take care of my love.
愛人的愛人請照顧好我的愛人。
11.All pitiful, but also because of their own wishful thinking.
萬般可憐,也只因自己一廂情願。
12.Because of you, I gave up everything, but you can't give up anything for me.
因為你,我放棄了所有,而你卻不能為我放棄任何東西。