「奇怪的動物會被保護起來,奇怪的人卻遭受排擠。」
"Strange animals will be protected while strange people will be excluded."
人間很美好,下輩子不來了。
The world is very beautiful and will not come in the next life.
「差點以為這輩子就是你了。」
"I almost thought I was you in my life."
我都沒辦法不承認 ,我失去的實在太多了。
I can't help but admit that I have lost too much.
幸虧我愛笑,這樣我才會不那麼悲傷。
Fortunately, I love to laugh, so I won't be so sad.
你心情好嗎 ?我的壞了借我幾天。
Are you in a good mood? mine is broken. lend me a few days.
給你擦眼淚和捨不得你哭是兩回事。
Wiping your tears and loathe to give up your crying are two different things.
看海看久了想見人,見人見多了想看海。
——村上春樹 《且聽風吟》
See the sea for a long time to see people, see people see more want to see the sea.
-Haruki Murakami's "Hear the Wind Sing"
或許 , 換個時間有些人真的很合適。
Maybe some people are really suitable at another time.
「想讓你吃醋,又怕你祝我幸福。」
"I want to make you jealous, but I'm afraid you wish me happiness."
放不下的和忘不掉的其實都是不甘心。
What cannot be put down and what cannot be forgotten are actually unwilling.
最近睡得還好,做夢也不慌了,我想我大概快忘記你了。
I have slept well recently, and I am not in panic in my dreams. I think I will forget you soon.
任何需要刻意維持的關係都令我感到疲憊。
Any relationship that needs to be maintained deliberately makes me feel tired.
深海不會因為一杯沸水而加溫。
The deep sea will not be warmed by a cup of boiling water.
我也討厭夜裡一湧起來就沒完沒了的難過
I also hate the endless sadness when it surges up at night.
月亮很美,天氣很好,但是不知為何我很難過。
The moon is beautiful and the weather is fine, but somehow I am very sad.
「 像失望和委屈 這種東西沒必要解釋 」。
"There is no need to explain such things as disappointment and grievance."
「想活在雲裡霧裡光影裡,唯獨不想活在現世裡。」
"I want to live in the clouds, fog, light and shadow, but I don't want to live in this world."
安靜 不爭 不搶 自退。
Quiet, no dispute, no rush, no retreat.
你說你怎麼這麼乖 ,連哭都不發聲音。
Why are you so good that you don't even cry .
圖片來源:網絡
侵刪致歉