I want to live my life, not record it.
我想要生活,不是紀錄生活。
Forgive many things in others; nothing in yourself.
原諒別人很多事,但不要原諒自己。
God gives the nuts, but he does not crack them.
上帝給我們堅果,但不會為我們敲開外殼。
The whole point of getting things done is knowing what to leave undone.
做完事情的原則,是知道什麼事先不要做。
Evidence is conclusive that your self-talk has a direct bearing on your performance.
你和自己的對話將直接影響你的表現,這是證據確鑿的。
I am certain that after the dust of centuries has passed over our cities, we, too, will be remembered not for victories or defeats in battle or in politics, but for our contribution to the human spirit.
我確信,在幾世紀的塵土飄揚過我們的城鎮後,我們也是一樣,被記得不會是因為在戰場或政治上取得勝利或失敗,而是因為對人類的心靈有所貢獻。
You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.
你得對自己負責,你無法改變環境、季節或風向,但你可以改變自己,這是你可以控制的部分。
Audacity, more audacity, always audacity.
膽大,再膽大,永遠膽大。
The signs of outstanding leadership appear primarily among the followers.
卓越領導的徵兆,主要展現自他的屬下。
It is much simpler to buy books than to read them and easier to read them than to absorb their contents.
買書比讀書簡單很多,而讀書比真正吸收書裡的內容還容易。
It is no use saying, 『We are doing our best.』 You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.
說『我們盡力了』沒有用,為了成功你得做任何必要的事。
More gold has been mined from the thoughts of men than has been taken from the earth.
從人的大腦挖出的寶藏比地底挖出的還要多。
Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.
相信自己,你懂得比你以為的還要多。
Pursue something so important that even if you fail, the world is better off with you having tried.
追求重要的事物,重要到即便你失敗了,這世界也會因為你努力過而更好。