1.Fortunately, missing is silent. I'm afraid you'll be deafening.
幸好思念無聲,怕你震耳欲聾。
2.How sad you are, pillow knows, songdan knows.
你有多難過,枕頭知道,歌單知道。
3.I hate material girls, until I met her, I hated being poor.
我很討厭物質的女生,直到遇見了她,我就很討厭自己窮。
4.I have lost too much, but in the end you have lost.
我已經失去過太多,但最後還是把你也失去了。
5.There are always some things, let you inadvertently see some people. Don't think that you are important in someone else's world, maybe just a casual acquaintance.
總有一些事情,讓你在不經意中就看清一些人。不要以為你在別人的世界裡有多重要,說不定也只是泛泛之交。
6.It's hard to fall in love, but I want to try it with you.
相愛太難,但我想和你試試。
7.The stars twinkle as far as you can reach.
星星和你一樣閃爍,一樣遙不可及。
8.When you put on the wedding dress of love, I also put on the monk's cassock.
當你穿上了愛情的婚紗,我也披上了和尚的袈裟。
9.Anything that confuses you is enough to ruin you. A soft heart is sick and deep and fatal.
任何東西只要足夠迷惑你,就足以毀了你。心軟是病,情深致命。
10.If what you give me is the same as what you give others, then I won't.
如果你給我的,和你給別人的是一樣的,那我就不要了。
11.No deliberate reunion, no meeting again.
沒有刻意的重逢,哪會有再次相見。
12.We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
如果沒有人愛我們,我們也就不會再愛自己了。