送你一波「敲可愛」的英文個籤:遇你之前,沉迷過往;遇你以後,盤算餘生!
Tears are a kind of emotional release. 眼淚是情緒的一種宣洩。
Not because of my persistence, but because you deserve it. 不是因為我執著,而是因為你值得。
I will not beat you, you don't know me but.我不打你,你就不知道我文武雙全。
Turning only to meet you, but you forget, you will turn. 轉彎只為遇見你,卻忘記了,你也會轉彎。
Every second that you are touching, it's always in my life.與你纏綿的每一秒,都是我生命裡的永遠。
When you were born, you're crying but lookerson were smiling. When you arepassing away, you're smiling but lookerson are crying. 你出生的時候,你哭著,周圍的人笑著;你逝去的時候,你笑著,而周圍的人在哭!
More tolerance, more magnanimity, wave, smile, life is not a big deal.多一些寬容,多一些大度,揮揮手,笑一笑,人生沒什麼大不了。
It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.世界對著它的愛人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。它變小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恆的吻。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麼你也將失去群星了。
The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.光明如一個裸體的孩子,快快活活地在綠葉當中遊戲,它不知道人是會欺詐的。
If you reveal secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.—— Kahlil Gibran
要是你把你的秘密告訴了風,那就別怪風把它帶給樹。