when you watched Giannis tonight, you thought, that’s an MVP candidate right there.
目睹過今晚的楊尼斯(字母哥),不禁會想,這才是MVP候選人的表現。
candidate:候選人
We’re the underdogs. We’re not a big-market team… Hopefully this season we can be one of the best teams in the east.
我們不被看好。我們不是一隻大市場球隊......希望本賽季我們能成為東部最好的球隊之一。
underdog:比賽前不被看好者
He’s on the path to greatness, that’s for sure, if he’s not already there.
他走在通往偉大的路上,毋庸置疑,除非他還沒準備好。
He can be Magic Johnson and KG. When he puts his mindto it, he can do everything defensively.
他能成為魔術師詹森和KG(凱文加內特)的合體。他在防守端無所不能,只要他想!
puts one\'s mind to 專注做某事(接地氣口語)
Have a killer mentality. Go out there and play to kill.
殺手境界!執劍立馬!一擊必殺!
I want to shoot 80 (percent) from the free-throw line. That’s my last goal of my NBA career… I』ve done everything else.
我想要80%的罰球命中率。那是我職業生涯最後一個目標......其他的目標我都做到了。
I know every single play in every singleposition. I know where I should be and what my teammates should do.
我知曉每一個位置的每一次對位。我清楚我該出現在哪兒以及我的隊友需要做些什麼。
every single 常用口語組合,強調每一個的意思
It’s a matter of us getting open shots. Not everybody likes shooting contested threes like myself.
關鍵在於我們如何運轉獲得好的投籃機會,不是每個人都像我可以強投3分。
Durant is always sending me motivational things. He actually told me to block out everything and be the killer that I am.
杜蘭特總是鼓勵我。他就是讓我屏蔽一切幹擾,成為殺手,做自己。
He’s debatably the best point guard in the league. That’s the goal I’m trying to get to.
他是充滿爭議的聯盟最好的控球後衛。也是我正在努力的目標。
debatably:充滿爭議的
No mercy.
不會手下留情。(接地氣口語組合)
沃爾評價他會如何和球哥對位。
John wall will torture him for 48 min.
約翰沃爾將會折磨他48分鐘。
torture:折磨,拷打
I already knew everybody was going to come at me like that. I’m not going to get into any twitter war. I’m going to go out there and help my team
我早就知道他們曾經試圖攻擊我。我不想再捲入任何推特之戰。我得遠離那兒,我得幫助我的球隊。
This is an important game for me because it’s an opportunity for me to kind of go out there and kind ofclose that chapter.
這是一場於我而言重要的比賽,這象徵著徹底地結束過去,重新出發。
close that chapter 翻篇(接地氣口語)
We came here for you. We came here because we believe in what you can do and what you bring to the game.
我們為你而來。因為我們篤信你能做的,也篤信你能為比賽帶來的。
Everybody gotta stop being scared. I’m not made of glass.
你們不要再擔心了。我又不是玻璃人。
一邊看籃球,一邊學英語
感謝 素材:董亦楊 翻譯:Jerry校對:lucking傾情製作
Enjoy The Process
感恩,我們在一起,做美好的事物