在日常生活中,遇到老外,想要上去進行交流下
然後發現自己不知道該怎麼開口,遇到這種情況就特尷尬。
所以今天小編和外教老師特別為你準備了10句話來找話題,全都是噓寒問暖、家長裡短的話。
你別看老外金髮碧眼、高鼻子大臉,其實人家和我們一樣都是普通地球人,都愛聊一些瑣碎的生活小事。
不信你來看這些話,和我們平時聊天的內容沒有什麼太大不同。
No.1 You must be Susan's husband.
(你一定是那誰)
「You must be」 is used to start talking and introduce yourself to someone, when you think you know who the person is.
當你認為你知道這個人是誰的時候,你就可以用「You must be」來開始說話,並向別人介紹自己。
No.2 How's your wife / friend?
(你的……怎麼樣了)
This phrase is used to ask the person you are talking to for information about someone close to them.
這個短語是用來詢問和你談話的人關於他們親近的人的信息。
No.3. Nice weather, isn't it?
(好天氣,不是嗎)
Used when you can't think of anything else to talk about. If the weather is bad, you could say 'Rotten weather, isn't it?' instead.
當你想不出任何其他可以談論的事情時使用。如果天氣不好,你可以說「天氣糟透了,不是嗎?」」代替。
No.4 What's new?/What have you been up to?
(最近怎麼樣)
Phrases for general enquiries, asking for news about a person.
用於一般詢問的短語,詢問關於某人的消息。
比如說:
Are you still working for the same firm?
你還在那家公司工作嗎?
No.5 Have you talked to / heard from Jenny recently?
(你還在那家公司嗎?……最近怎麼樣了)
These two phrases are more specific than What's new? And, What have you been up to? but are still enquiries for information.
這兩個短語比什麼是新的更具體?你最近在忙什麼?但仍在查詢資料。
No.6 I haven't seen you for ages.
(好久不見了)
This has a similar meaning to, What have you been up to? but is expressed as a statement rather than a question.
這句話的意思和,你最近在忙什麼?相似,但是作為一種陳述而不是問題來表達。
No.7 What a coincidence!/ Fancy meeting you here!
(好巧啊,想不到在這遇見你)
Phrases used to express surprise when you meet someone you weren't expecting to meet.
當你遇到一個你意想不到的人時,用來表達驚訝的短語。
hat’s all you need to know to start a chat with anyone, everyone the person sitting next to you. Now take a breath, smile and say hello.
這是你開始和任何人聊天所需要知道的一切,你身邊的每一個人。現在深呼吸,微笑著打招呼。
小編悄悄告訴你,這些英語都有「魔力」。哪怕對方是一個陌生人,甚至是一個老外,只要你說這些話,很可能就此聊得滔滔不絕。比如兩個男人聊到時事政治的話題,兩個女人聊到美容時裝的話題等等……
把這7句英語作為備用,找不到話題時,用上它們能讓你像老外一樣自然又順暢地聊天。