1.The world is full of chance we meet, but I still can't meet you.
世界充滿了我們相遇的機率,我卻始終無法遇見你。
2.I thought he was cold, until seeing him for another being.
我以為他生性冷淡,直到親眼看到他對另一個人噓寒問暖。
3.That I love the whole people, don't love me.
那個我愛了整個曾經的人,不愛我了。
4.Back in that place, it didn't feel like that.
再回到那地方,已沒有那時那種感覺。
5.I can bless you, but not you.
我可以祝福你,但不會祝福你們。
6.I am willing to degenerate. To save me is to harm me.
我自甘墮落,救我就是害我。
7.I think love your dedication, but I still in your eyes.
那些我自以為愛你的執著,在你眼裡不過是我死纏爛打。
8.Every time I meet and leave, I just change from a stranger to a stranger again.
每一次相遇與離別,不過是從陌生人又變回了陌生人。
9.You said you'd take me away, but i forgot to take my hand.
你說過會帶我走,卻忘記牽我的手。
10.Understand is tears, do not understand is a joke.
看懂了是淚水,看不懂是笑話。
11.I use my youth to love you, and then take the rest of my life to forget you.
我用盡年少時的青春來愛你,此後便拿餘生的蒼老來忘你。
12.I will always love to be the one you love.
我總想做你所愛的人。