Baymax: My thrusters are inoperable.
我的噴射裝置壞了
Hiro: Just grab hold.
抓住我
Baymax: There's still a way I can get you both to safety. I can not deactivate until you say you're satisfied with your care.
我有個辦法可以把你們送到那邊 你要說對我的護理表示滿意 我才會停止活動
Hiro: No, no, no, no. Wait. What about you?
不不不 等一下 那你呢
Baymax: You're my patient. Your health is my only concern.
你是我的病人 我唯一擔心的就是你的健康
Hiro: Stop! I'm gonna figure out...
停下 我可以想其他辦法
Baymax: Are you satisfied with your care?
你對我的護理感到滿意嗎
Hiro: No. There's gonna be another way. I'm not gonna leave you here. I'll think of something.
不 一定有其他方法 我不會把你留在這裡的 我會想方法的!
Baymax: There is no time. Are you satisfied with your care?
來不及了 你對我的護理感到滿意嗎
Hiro: Please. No... I can't lose you too.
求你了 別這樣 我不能連你也失去了
Baymax: Hiro, I will always be with you.
小宏 我會一直在你身邊的
Hiro: I'm satisfied with my care.
我對你的服務感到滿意