「疼到骨裡」的英文短句:願你多年之後,死於心碎,因思及我

2020-12-13 騰訊網

1.Embrace the glorious mess that you are.

無論如何,擁抱活得一團糟的自己。

2.How to get away from the misery of love. I know my past hope.

怎麼趕不走失戀的苦惱,我知道我無可救藥。

3.Your eyes are clean. There are no impurities or me.

你的眼睛裡很乾淨,沒有雜質也沒有我。

4.When I was only 21 grams of soul, this is the way I love you finally.

當我只剩下21克的靈魂,這是我愛你最後的方式。

5.You want to come and want to go, you are too casual, or I am too tolerant.

你想來就來想走就走,是你太隨意,還是我太寬容。

6.You love, after all, not me, I love is always for you.

你愛的終究不是我,我愛的始終仍是你。

7.No matter how weeping I experienced last night, the city is still full of traffic when I wake up in the morning.

不管昨夜經歷了怎樣的泣不成聲,早晨醒來這個城市依舊車水馬龍。

8.People are very greedy, I just want to talk to you.

人都是很貪心的,當初我也只是想和你說說話。

9.It's foolish to reach out for something you can't get.

得不到的東西,就連伸手都是愚蠢的行為。

10.Dream of you alone without a dream, I pain to cry wake up.

夢見你孤獨無依,我痛到哭醒。

11.May you die of heartbreak and think of me many years later.

願你多年之後,死於心碎,因思及我。

12.Sometimes, we can't let go, not because of loss, but because we feel sorry for our own efforts.

有時候,我們放不開不是因為失去,而是心疼自己的付出。

相關焦點