沒找到合適的傘,我寧可一直淋雨。
Can't find a suitable umbrella, I would rather keep getting in the rain.
你不再對我笑了,我只是不小心鬧了。
I just accidentally made trouble and you stopped smiling at me.
真遺憾,離開時沒見到你。
What a pity I didn't meet you when I left.
得到得不到,最好學會忍耐。
It’s best to learn how to stop what you don’t get.
為何你總是不理解我,傷害我。
Why you always don't understand me and always hurt me.
事實上,不開心只是說開心。
In fact, you are not happy, but you have to say happy.
"淚水提醒我長大的時間"
特克林叔叔
曾經的我很傷心,在忙碌中也失去了。
I was very sad, and I was still lost in my busy schedule.
討厭那種忽近忽遠,忽冷忽熱無法捉摸的感覺。
I don't like the feeling of being near and far away, cold and hot.
你的故事帶給我的是酒怕比酒還苦。
The story of me and you is more bitter than wine.
還在跟你疏遠到這種程度。
I'm still unfamiliar with you to this point.
最初的心跳,最終的心痛。
The heartbeat at the beginning, the heartache at the end.
本來最讓人心痛的事是哭不出來。
It turns out that the most heartbreaking thing is not crying.
怨氣憋滿了,想到你就會落淚。
I'm full of grievances, and I cry when I think of you.
也許你從未需要過我,正如我從未擁有過你一樣。
Maybe you never needed me, just like I never owned you.
希望一直都能喜歡你,但失望太多。
心靈一旦離開,就真的無法再回來了。
Once the heart leaves, it really never comes back.
錯誤就是錯誤,我不後悔,也不期待圓滿。
Wrong is wrong, I do not regret or look forward to Consummation.
忘了吧,被我逼走的感情比這還要多。
Forget it, the relationship that I forced away is more than that.