聰明如昨日,自由如去年。
Smarter than yesterday and freer than last year.
接納成長,接納一切不快樂。
Accept growth, accept all the unhappiness.
擁有時要珍惜,失去時要慢慢忘記。
Cherish what you get, and forget what you miss.
不要再糾結於事情,不要再浪漫。
I don't want to fall in love, no matter how romantic it is.
雖然我仍然喜歡你,但是我只能在這裡。
I still like you very much, but I can only stop here.
不要把有些感情收起來,好好生活,好好愛自己。
Keep away the feelings you shouldn't have, live your life and love yourself.
不要到了最好的年齡,讓最好的自己失望。
Don't let down your best self at the best age.
只有拼盡全力,你才有資格說你不走運。
You must do your best to be qualified to say that you are out of luck.
我慢慢走,慢慢走,堅定走。
I am leaving, slow but firm.
一個人走了,還不如推推他。
If you want to leave, you might as well give him a push.
任何人都不能離開,任何人都不能離開。
No one will go, and no one will stay there.
要留出時間,讓過去的事情開始。
Give time, let the past pass, and let the beginning begin.
人們總是會對握不住的東西說再見。
People always say goodbye to things they can't hold.
無法抓住的東西,即使伸手也是多餘的。
What can't be grasped, even reaching out is unnecessary.
我們珍視每一個時刻,我們很少說話卻經常微笑。
We cherish every moment, we rarely speak, but often smile.
送給您一朵小紅花,以報答您的初心。
Send you a little red flower to reward you for being active and brave for the first time.
共同幹的蠢事,也能變成未來。
The stupid things we do together can also become the future.