美國小學英語課程/教材諮詢
卜老師 微信號13241005899
Reacting to responses to invitations 對邀請的回應作出反應
Reactions to positive responses 對積極反應的反應
Great. (You won’t regret it). I』ll email you a map later.
太好了。(你不會後悔的)。我稍後會給你發一張地圖。
Reactions to negative responses 對消極反應的反應
Giving up when receiving negative responses (without sounding negative) 當收到消極的回應時放棄(不要聽起來消極)
That a pity. We should have let you know earlier. We』ll definitely let you know sooner next time.
真可惜。我們應該早點告訴你的。我們下次一定會早點告訴你的。
Never mind. Another time, perhaps. 不要介意。也許下次吧。
Okay. I understand. If your schedule changes… 可以。我理解。如果你的日程改變…
Trying again when receiving negative responses 當收到否定的回應時,再試一次
That’s a shame. How about if we made it…? 真可惜。如果我們能…?
That’s fine, you can just come along later. (Just phone me when you get to the station and I』ll come and pick you up).
沒關係,你可以晚點來。(你到車站就給我打電話,我來接你)。
The big list of useful socialising phrases 一大串有用的社交用語
Useful phrases for hosts in restaurants 對餐館主人有用的短語
Offers 提供了
Shall I order for all of us/ pour you another drink/…? 我為大家點菜/給您倒一杯飲料/……好嗎?
Would you like any side dishes with that/… (with that)? 請問還有什麼配菜嗎?
Please help yourself. 請隨便吃。
It’s on me. 我請客
Questions to ask the guest before ordering 點菜前要問客人的問題
Do you like spicy/ sweet/ sour/ bitter/raw/ Asian/… food? 你喜歡辣的/甜的/酸的/苦的/生的/亞洲的/…食物嗎?
Have you ever heard of/ tried…? 你聽說過/嘗試過……嗎?
How do you feel about…? 你覺得……怎麼樣?
Is there anything you can’t eat/ don’t eat/ don’t like/ are allergic to? 有什麼東西你不能吃/不吃/不喜歡/過敏的嗎?
What kind of food do you like? 你喜歡什麼樣的食物?
Recommendations/ Suggestions in a restaurant 在餐館的建議
I』d recommend this starter. 我推薦這道開胃菜。
I think you』d like this side dish. 我想你會喜歡這道配菜。
You really should try/ really must try this dessert. 你真的應該嘗嘗這道甜點。
It goes well with this sauce/ with…. 它和這個醬料很配/和....
We usually eat it with vegetables/…. 我們通常和蔬菜一起吃/....
Shall we go Dutch?/ Shall we split the bill? 我們各付各的好嗎?/我們分攤帳單好嗎?
Phrases for describing food 描述食物的短語
(I should warn you that) it’s (a bit/ very) slimy/ spicy/ smelly/ weird/ an acquired taste.
(我應該提醒你)這是(有點/非常)粘/辣/臭/怪/後天的味道。
It (usually) comes with…/ There’s a (special)… that comes with it/ goes with it.
它(通常)帶有…/有一個(特別的)…它附帶了。
It goes well with… 很適合…
It’s (usually) a starter/ main course/ dessert/ side dish/ snack.
通常是開胃菜/主菜/甜點/配菜/點心。
It’s big enough for one person/ two people/… people. 它夠一個人/兩個人/…人用的了。
It’s (sometimes/ often/ usually/ almost always/ always) coated in/ cooked/ covered with/ coated with/ dipped in/ filled with/ stuffed with/ seasoned with/ served with/ wrapped in…
它(有時/經常/通常/幾乎總是/總是)塗上/煮熟/覆蓋/塗上/蘸上/裝滿/塞滿/調味/服務/包裝在…
It’s (especially/ incredibly/ most/ very/ fairly/ not very) common/ popular (in/ with…)
它(尤其/難以置信/大多數/非常/相當/不太)普遍/流行(在…中)
It’s (extremely/ really/ fairly) filling/ healthy/ unhealthy/ nutritious/ rich/ starchy (because…)
它(非常/真的/相當)充滿/健康/不健康/營養/豐富/澱粉(因為…)
It’s (always/ usually) made from/ of… 它(總是/通常)由…製成…
It’s served hot/ cold/ frozen/ in its shell/… 它是熱的/冷的/冷凍的/在它的殼裡供應的…
It’s (very/ fairly) similar to…, but…/ It’s (very/ fairly/ a bit) like… but…
它(非常/相當)類似於…,但是…/它(非常/相當/有點)像…但是…
It’s/ looks/ smells/ tastes (like)… 它是/看起來/聞起來/嘗起來像…
It’s (really/ quite/ fairly/ a bit) bitter/ delicious/ hot/ spicy/ salty/ sharp/ sour/ sweet
它(真的/相當/相當/有點)苦/好吃/辣/辣/鹹/辣/酸/甜
It’s/ The texture is (really/ quite/ fairly/ a bit) chewy/ crisp/ crunchy/ dry/ fatty/ greasy/ hard/ lumpy/ moist/ slimy/ sticky/…
它的質地(真的/相當/相當/有點)有嚼勁/脆/脆/幹/肥/油/硬/塊/溼/粘/粘/…
You can choose/ select (your own)…/ between… (,…) and…
你可以選擇(你自己的)…在…(,…)和…
Vague answers 模糊的答案
(We can check with the waiter, but) as far as I know/ as I remember,…
我們可以和服務員商量一下,但是)據我所知/據我所知,…
(Judging) (from the name/ from the name/ from the description), it sounds like…
(判斷)(從名字/名字/描述)聽起來像…
(Judging from the photo/ From the photo), it looks like…
(從照片判斷)看起來像…
Chatting while eating/ Chatting about the food and restaurant/ Just making conversation
邊吃邊聊/聊食物和餐廳/聊天
How’s your meal/ your steak/…? (Is it what you expected?)
你的飯菜/牛排/怎麼樣…?(這是你所期望的嗎?)
Is this available/ popular in your country (too), do you know?
你知道這個在你們國家(也)有售/流行嗎?
Useful phrases for guests in restaurants 對餐館客人有用的短
Questions about food and drink (before ordering) 關於食物和飲料的問題(訂購前)
Can you recommend a main dish/ a starter/…? 你能推薦主菜/開胃菜嗎…?
Do they have anything vegan/ vegetarian/ halal/ kosher/ gluten free/…?
他們有什麼純素/素食/清真/猶太/無麩質/…?
Does… go well with…?/ What is it usually eaten with?
你覺得…和…合得來嗎…?/它通常和什麼一起吃?
Have you tried the stew/ the…? 你嘗過燉菜嗎…?
How filling/ rich/ spicy/ sour/ bitter/ sweet/ hot/ smelly/ salty/ heavy/ chewy/ hard/ greasy/ slimy/ sticky/ messy (to eat)/ (un)healthy/… is it?
如何填充/豐富/辛辣/酸/苦/甜/辣/臭/鹹/重/嚼/硬/油/粘/粘/亂(吃)/(不)健康/…是嗎?
Is it (very) bitter/ sour/ spicy/ sweet/ filling/ healthy/ hot/ cold/ nutritious/ smelly/ salty/ heavy/ light/ rich/ chewy/ crunchy/ hard/ slimy/ greasy/ sticky/ messy/…?
它(非常)苦/酸/辣/甜/餡/健康/熱/冷/營養/臭/鹹/重/輕/濃/嚼/脆/硬/粘/膩/粘/軟/…?
Is it a starter or a main course? 是開胃菜還是主菜?
Is it big enough on its own (or will I need to order another dish)?
它本身夠大嗎(還是我需要再點一道菜)?
What does it taste like? 味道怎麼樣?
What is it made from? 它是用什麼做的?
Requests in a restaurant 餐館裡的要求
This one looks nice/ sounds nice. (Can we order this one?)
這個看起來不錯/聽起來不錯。(我們可以訂這個嗎?)
(It all sounds so nice/ looks so nice.) I』ll let you decide/ order (for both of us)/ I』ll have whatever you’re having.
(聽起來很好/看起來很好)我讓你決定/點(給我們兩個人)/你吃什麼我就吃什麼。
Refusing/ Turning down offers in a restaurant 拒絕/拒絕餐館的提議
If you don’t mind, I』d prefer something a bit less filling/ spicy/ exotic/ adventurous.
如果你不介意的話,我想要一些不那麼辣的/異國情調的/冒險的。
I’m afraid I don’t drink (…)/ eat pork/ eat shellfish/ eat beef/ eat meat/ eat seafood.
恐怕我不喝(…)/不吃豬肉/不吃貝類/不吃牛肉/不吃肉/不吃海鮮。
That’s very kind, but I couldn’t eat another thing. 太好了,但是我不能再吃別的東西了。
Chatting while eating/ Chatting about the food and restaurant/ Just making conversation
邊吃邊聊/聊食物和餐館/只是聊天
(This looks like a nice place.) Do you come here often?/ Have you been here before?
這個地方看起來不錯)你經常來這裡嗎?/你以前來過這裡嗎?
Am I eating this (one) the right way? 我吃這個對嗎?
Is it okay to dip this one in this one/ eat this one with my fingers/ pick this up/ …?
把這個蘸在這個裡/用我的手指吃這個/把這個撿起來/可以嗎…?
Wow, this one is (surprisingly/ amazingly) delicious/ yummy/ scrumptious/ tasty/ exquisite.
哇,這個(令人驚訝的)好吃/好吃/好吃/美味/精緻。
This reminds me (a little) of… 這使我想起…
What is this one called/ made from/ used for (again/ do you know)?
這個叫什麼/是用什麼做的/是用來做什麼的(再說一遍/你知道嗎)?
Is this popular/ traditional/ common?/ How popular/ traditional/ common is this (for…/ in…)?
這個流行/傳統/普通嗎?/這(對於…/在…)有多流行/傳統/普遍?
Do you know how to make this one? 你知道怎麼做這個嗎?
What’s in this one (do you know)? 這個裡面有什麼(你知道嗎)?
I (especially/ really) like this one./ I think this one is my favourite./ If I had to choose one,…
我(尤其/真的)喜歡這個。/我想這個是我最喜歡的。/如果我必須選一個,…
How do you spell the name of this one? (I』d like to Google it later).
這個名字怎麼拼?(我想稍後用谷歌搜索一下)。
I』d (definitely) order… again. 我(肯定)再點一次。
You must give me/ email me the recipe for this (so I can try and cook it at home).
你必須給我/發郵件給我這個的食譜(這樣我就可以在家裡做了)。
Do you know where the bathroom/ the restroom/ the powder room/ the ladies is?
你知道洗手間/洗手間/盥洗室/女廁在哪裡嗎?
Complimenting/ Thanking after eating 飯後恭維/感謝
Thanks, that was delicious. 謝謝,真好吃。
Thank you very much for your hospitality. (I』ll do the same for you sometime).
非常感謝你的盛情款待。(有時間我也會幫你)。
You are too kind! (You must let me take you out in return).
你太好了!(作為回報,你必須讓我帶你出去)。
教材購買、諮詢請聯繫卜老師 手微同號:13241005899專注幼兒,少兒英語教育,全體系課程,原版教材一站式服務!