I'm going out, but I'll be right back.
我要出去下,不過很快回來。
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
I'm going to the grocery store.
我要去下雜貨鋪。
Are you saying I need to be alone?
你的意思我要單獨在家?
Can't you be by yourself?
你不可以單獨在家嗎?
Why are you scared? It's only for a while.
你怕什麼? 我只出去一會兒。
Be back soon.
快點回來。
I might be a little late.
我可能會有一點晚。
Don't open the door for strangers.
不要為陌生人開門。
Don't go outside until Mommy comes back.
媽媽沒回來之前不要出去。
Watch over your brother.
照看下你的弟弟。
Watch over your sister.
照看下你的妹妹。
Listen to your brother.
聽哥哥的話。
Listen to your sister.
聽姐姐的話。
Call Mommy if there's anything you need.
有任何需要請打媽媽的電話。
You know Mommy's number, right?
你有媽媽的電話號碼,對嗎?
Don't worry.
不用擔心。
Thanks. I'll be back soon.
謝謝,我很快回來。
Mommy's back.
媽媽回來了。
Why are you so late?
你為什麼這麼 晚。
Was everything okay?
一切還好嗎?
I was scared, but I tried not to be.
我很害怕,但我嘗試了不要害怕。
Eh? You're back already.
哦? 你就回來了。
Being home alone, you're a big boy now.
獨自在家吧,你已經是大男孩了。