「虐到心碎」的扎心文案:你說你還愛我,有我愛的執著嗎

2020-12-18 騰訊網

1.To love each other is happiness. So simple,so difficult.

彼此相愛就是幸福。如此簡單,如此難。

2.After all, people are different, some rain to the dinner, but not as good as someone with a good night.

人和人終究是不同的,有人風雨中送來的晚餐,卻不及某人一句隨手的晚安。

3.He said he was sorry for me, but he didn't let me go.

認識的人越多,就越想跟人相處。

4.Maybe some words will make more sense.

或許有些話爛肚裡,它會更有意義。

5.I'm sorry, but I missed the original track and didn't believe it.

抱歉,是我偏離了最初的軌道言而無信。

6.I would rather have nothing at the beginning than lose everything in the end.

寧願一開始什麼都沒有,也不願到最後全部都失去。

7.In the game of love, who will pay the first who is the loser.

在愛情的遊戲裡,誰先付出真心誰就是輸家。

8.The road ahead is long and splendid.

關關難過關關過,前路漫漫且燦爛。

9.I still love you, but less persistent to be together.

我還是愛著你,不過少了非要在一起的執著。

10.Disappointment is more painful than injury.

失望是比受傷,更讓人痛苦的事情。

11.In this world, you can have both peace and contentment, and you can never lose your Rulai or your Qing.

世間安得雙全法,不負如來不負卿。

12.You said you still love me, have I love persistent?

你說你還愛我,有我愛的執著嗎?

相關焦點