70-80這一代心中永遠的籃球之神
祭奠最接近神的人
感人肺腑的心聲
很多字詞
需要我們去深刻地體會
也傾聽自己心中的聲音:
No one knows how much time we have.
That's why we must live in the moment
we must enjoy the moment
we must reach and seeand spend
as much time as we can with our families and friends
and the people that we absolutely love.
To live in the moment meansto enjoy each and every one that we come in contact with.
特別獻上親自製作的中英文字幕完整視頻(1280P高清):
瀏覽器版本過低,暫不支持視頻播放
喬丹發言全文:
敬請歡迎,麥可喬丹
Please welcome Michael Jordan
我想說早上好,但是應該說下午好
I would say good morning but it's afternoon
我很感激瓦妮莎和科比家族,
I'm grateful to Vanessa and Bryant family
讓我今日有幸來發言
for the opportunity to speak today
我很感激能在這裡致敬Gigi,
I'm grateful to be here to honor Gigi
並和大家緬懷科比給我們留下的禮物
and celebrate the gift that Kobe gave us all
科比的傳奇從何說起
what he had come?
作為籃球運動員
as basketball player,
作為商人和傳奇締造者
as businessman and a storyteller
以及作為一位父親
and as a father
無論是在籃球比賽中
In the game of basketball
在生活中
in life,
作為一位父親
as a parent.
科比毫無保留地獻出一切
Kobe left nothing in the tank.
他把一切都留在了場上
He left it all on the floor.
可能讓人意外的是,
Maybe it surprised people
科比和我是非常親密的朋友
that Kobe and our were very close friends.
我們確實是非常親密的朋友
but we were very close friends
科比是我親愛的朋友
Kobe was my dear friend
就像是我的小老弟一樣
and he was like a little brother.
大家總是喜歡談論他和我之間的比較
Everyone always wanted to talk about the comparisons between he and I.
我只是想談談科比
I just wanted to talk about Kobe
我們都有兄弟、姐妹
You know all of us have brothers,sisters,
對於弟弟或妹妹
Little brothers,little sisters
無論是出於是麼原因
who for whatever reason
他們總是想從哥哥這兒得到些什麼
always tend to get in your stuff,
你的球衣
your closet
你的球鞋
your shoes.
所有的一切
everythig.
如果讓我用一個詞來形容的話,無疑是令人討厭
It was a nuisance if I can say the words,
但是經歷了一段時間,這種討厭卻最終變成了愛
but that nuisance turned into love over a period of time,
那是因為,
just because the admiration
這其實是對哥哥姐姐們的崇拜
that they have for you as Big Brothers,Big Sisters
問題是
The questions
他們想要知道這些所有的小細節,
they're wanting to know every little detail about life
來開啟他們即將從事的事業
that they were about to embark on
他也會在也夜裡的11點30分,凌晨的2點30分、3點打電話或發信息給我
He used to call me,text me 11:30,02:30,3 o'clock in the morning
請教我低位背身的進攻腳步
talking about posts up moves footwork
有時候,是請教三角進攻
and sometimes the triangle
剛開始的時候,真的令人生氣
At first,it was an aggravation
但是,這反而成了某種熱情
but it then turned into a certain passion.
這孩子身上有那種你難以想像的熱情
This kid had that passion like you would never know
這也是令人震撼的熱情
and so it's amazing thing about passion
如果你真的的熱愛一些事情
if you love something,
如果你對某些事情有非常強烈的熱情的話
if you have a strong passion for something
你會變得極端努力,會努力理解其中的要領
You would go to the extreme try to understand or try to get it
不論是冰淇淋、可樂、漢堡包或是不管什麼你熱情的東西
Either icecream,colas,hamburgers whatever you have a love for
如果你能走,你就會去買它們
you've got the walk you would go get it
甚至你去乞討,那也能得到
if you have to beg someone you would go get it.
科比對我來說,
What Kobe Bryant was to me
正是一種真正的
was the inspiration
想要了解
that someone truly cared about
我是曾經如何投身於籃球的精神
the way I used to play the game or the way
並且他也想要以這種方式去打球
that he wanted to play the game
他想要成為他想要成為的最棒的籃球運動員
he wanted to be the best basketball player that he could be
當我真正了解他以後
And as I got to know him
我想成為我能成為的最棒的老大哥
I wanted to be the best big brother that I could be.
為了成為老大哥
To do that,
你不得不把憤怒置之一旁
you had to put up with the aggravation,
比如夜間電話裡那些愚蠢的問題
the late-night calls for the dumb questions
我深以我能結識科比布萊恩特而驕傲
I took great pride as I got to know Kobe Bryant
他只是想成為一個更好的人
that he was just trying to be a better person,
一個更棒的籃球運動員
a better basketball player.
我們會一起討論商業問題
We talk about business
我們一起討論家人
we talk about family
我們無話不談
we talked about everything,
他只是努力想成為一個更優秀的人
and he was just trying to be a better person.
今天,他成功地讓我又多了一個哭泣的表情包
Now he's got me. I'll have to look at another cry me for the mix.
我告訴過我的妻子我應該不會再哭
I told my wife I wasn't gonna do this
因為我不想在接下來的三四年裡再看到新的哭泣表情包
becaus I didn't want to see that for the next three or four years
而這些都是因為科比
that is what Kobe Bryant does to me.
我非常確信,
I'm pretty sure of
瓦妮莎和科比的朋友都會說同樣的事情
Venessa and his friends all can say the same thing
科比知道如何用一種方式去感染你
he knows how to get to you in a way that affects you personally
即使有時候他表現得真的令人討厭
even though if he's being a pain in the ass.
但你總是會喜歡他
But you always ever have sense of love for him
因為他會激發你成為最好的自己,
and the way that he can bring out the best in you
就像他對我所做的
and he did that for me
我記得幾個月以前,科比給我發了一條簡訊
I remember maybe a couple of months ago he sends me a text
他對我說
and he said
我正在教我女兒一些技術動作
I'm trying to teach my daughter some moves
但是我沒有頭緒,並不知道該想些什麼,
and I don't know what I was thinking
或者做些什麼
or what I was working on
你能否給我一些建議
but what would you what were you thinking about
在你成長過程中,你是怎麼思考的?
when you were trying to as you were growing up
如何想要改進你的技術動作
trying to work on your moves
我問他:多大年紀
I say what age?
他說12歲
He says 12.
我說,12歲時我還準備打棒球呢
I said 12,I was trying to play baseball.
他回了條信息給我,嘲笑了我一番
He sent me a text back saying laughing my ass off
那可是在凌晨2點
and this is at two o'clock in the morning.
但是我們之間
But the thing about him was we
並不只是討論籃球
could talk about anything that related to basketball
我們可以談論生活中的任何事情
but we can talk about anything that related to life.
在成長的過程中,
and we either grow up in life rarely have friends
我們很少能遇到能這樣聊天的朋友
that we can have conversations like that.
是的,更難得的是,
Well,it's even rare
在你的成長過程中,
when you can grow up against adversaries
還能和對手聊成這樣
and have conversations like that.
在1999年還是2000年,
I went and saw Phil Jackson in 1999 or maybe 2000
我記不太清楚了,
I don't know when
我來洛杉磯看望禪師
Phil was here in LA
當我走進來時,科比坐在那兒
and I walk in and Kobe sitting there
我記得那天我穿著西裝
and the first thing I'm in a suit,
科比問我的第一句話竟然是:你帶球鞋來了嗎?
first thing Kobe said did you bring your shoes?
不,我根本沒有想過要來打球啊
No,I wasn't thinking about playing.
正是他熱愛競爭的態度
But his attitude to compete
他覺得通過與我交手
and play against someone he felt like
能提升他的競技水平
he can enhance and improve his game work.
這正是打動我,讓我喜歡這個孩子的原因
To me that's what I loved about the kid
毫無疑問,我真的很喜愛這個孩子
absolutely loved about it the kid
不論何時他見到我,那都是一種挑戰
no matter where he saw me,it was a challenge
我非常欣賞他,因為他的熱情是罕見的
and I admired him becuase his passion you rarely see
他每天都想要提升自己
Someone who's looking and trying to improve each and everyday
這不僅僅體現在體育方面,還有在為人父母方面
Not just in sports but as a parent
為人丈夫方面,也是如此
as a husband.
讓我備受鼓舞的,是科比所做的,
I am inspired about what he's done
是他與瓦妮莎之間的分享,
and what he shared with Venessa
以及與他的孩子之間的分享
and what he shared with his kids.
我有一個女兒,30歲了,讓我成為外公
I have a daughter who is 30,who just,I became a grandparent
我還有一對6歲的雙胞胎女兒
and I have two twins,I have a twins six.
我己經迫不及待地想要回家,成為一個女兒奴
I can't wait to get home to become a girl dad
擁抱她們
and to hug them
看看她們臉上的笑容,
and the see the love
這就是她們帶給父母的天倫之樂
that they did smiles that they bring to us as parents.
這都是科比教會我的,
He taught me that just
今晚在這裡看到這些,
by looking at this tonight
我更能體會到
looking at how he responded and reacted
如何去對待所愛的人
with the people they actually loved.
這些都是我們應該繼續向科比學習的地方
These are the things that we will continue to learn from Kobe Bryant
對於瓦妮莎和娜塔莉亞、碧昂卡、小K
And Venessa,Natalia,Bianca,Capri
我和我的妻子將會衷心地支持你們
my wife and I will keep you closer in our hearts in our prayers.
無論身在何處,我們一直與你們同在
We will always be here for you
一直
always
我也想表達哀悼和支持
I also want to offer our condolences and surpport
對所有這次遭遇不幸的家庭
to all the families affected by this enoumous tragedy.
無論做什麼事情,科比都傾盡所有
Kobe gave every last ounce of himself to whatever he was doing
在籃球之外,他也展現了自己的創造力
After basketball he showed a creative side to himself
我不覺得我們任何人都能擁有這樣的創造力
that I didn't think any of us knew he had .
在退役之後,他看起來依然那麼開心,他找到新的熱情
In retirement,he seemed so happy,he found new passions
他通過成為教練的方式來回饋籃球事業
and he continued to give back as a coach in this community.
更重要的是
More importantly
他是個出色的父親,出色的丈夫
he was amazing dad,amazing husband
他把一切都奉獻給他的家庭,
who dedicated himself to this family
全心全意地愛著他的女兒
and who loved his daughters with all his heart.
科比從來不會在球場上留下什麼
Kobe never left anything on the court
我覺得,這會是他希望我們去做的
and I think that's what he would want for us to do.
我們還有多少時間,無人得知
No one knows how much time we have.
正因為如此,我們要活在當下
That's why we must live in the moment
我們要享受當下
we must enjoy the moment
我們必須花更多的時間
we must reach and see and spend as much time
去和我們的家人、朋友,
as we can with our families and friends
以及我們所深愛的人在一起
and the people that we absolutely love.
活在當下意味著
To live in the moment means
去享受每一次我們和朋友相處暢談的時光
to enjoy each and every one that we come in contact with.
當科比去世的時候,我覺得我的一部分也隨他而去了
When Kobe Bryant died,a piece of me died
當我環顧這個球館,環顧全世界的時候
and as I look in this arena and across the globe,
你們的一部分也隨他而去了
a piece of you died
否則你們就不會坐在這裡
or else you wouldn't be here
我們和科比共同的那些回憶將會永遠留存在我們的腦海裡
Those are the memories that we have to live with and we learn from
我向各位保證
I promise you
從今往後
from this day forward
我會永遠緬懷曾經有那麼一個
I will live with the memories of knowing a little brother
讓我願意竭盡所能去幫助的小兄弟
that I tried to help in everywhere I could
請安息吧,我親愛的小兄弟
Please rest in peace,little brother
歡迎關注「欄柵指北」公眾號